Stg 1 2002 WRX vs Roush f-150 Stg3

This is a discussion on Stg 1 2002 WRX vs Roush f-150 Stg3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Let me start out by saying I live like 3/4 of a mile from a Roush facility so I see ...

Stg 1 2002 WRX vs Roush f-150 Stg3

Let me start out by saying I live like 3/4 of a mile from a Roush facility so I see Roush stangs and f-150's and Ford GTs all the time(which is freaking awesome). I was driving past there this evening and pulling out of the parking lot is a Roush Stg3 F-150. As we approach the next light this guy does everything to get next to me. We line up and I can hear the supercharger whining just slightly. At this point I am sure I am beat but I figure what the hell might as well race him. I mean if all we ever did was race cars we were sure we could beat it would be quite boring whooping hondas all day. Anyway, the light changes and we go. As expected I get a bit of a lead on him right away. Then is the wierd part, as we continue to go, almost side by side, I continue to pull away from him. I wasn't beating him by much, but by the time we hit triple digits I was about a 1/2 a car length in front of him. I was terribly shocked!!! I really thought that I was going to get beat by a bit. Anyone see one of these things at a track? I would be interested in how they do at the track.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Where is the factory. I work in Madison Heights. Were is the location?

Nice Kill.
    Meng Hang

Ogura Corporation (US Headquarters) Chesterfield Township, MI
    Network System Administrator, IT Supervisor
    Black WRX 2002, ...with 18G with Stock IC.