Relentless WRX vs New Bullet Stang
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Relentless WRX vs New Bullet Stang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So on Sunday I was driving down Route 378 (Bethlehem PA) at MusikFest time to my older brothers house in ...

Relentless WRX vs New Bullet Stang

So on Sunday I was driving down Route 378 (Bethlehem PA) at MusikFest time to my older brothers house in Cherryville, and these 3 kids in a new stang (like an 06 I guess) with exhaust kept trying to get side by side with me and my gf. Im trying to stay a lil mature (hard to do...) and not even look over... but i hear him down shift to a gear and that throaty mustang sound emits into my open windows and i get a lil, well, psyched...and the adrenaline sets in.. he gets in front of me and i keep seeing the kid in the back looking back, anxious he is, like you know..provoking me and my stage 2 03. So they pull into the left side again, and again, downshift i hear from him, so I do..

I completely smoke him from a roll at 65 and climb to 120 and look back and im just pulling and pulling and have this wave of euphoria come over me, i just ate a mustang bullet, (i think its just a gt with rims) and i signal out my trademark, the (nonono with the pointer finger) and I get about 7 hands out the window with the middle finger... god that felt good, should probably keep your hands on the wheel if your to touch the Relentless WRX... thought id share the good news guys, keep on boosting.
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Love it! Lots of stangs around here but they seem to know better, almost makes me sad. There's a lot of cobra's though too and they would most likely eat my lunch...but I would try just for fun.

I think a bullet would smoke the WRX. I know a guy at work with a Cobra and he pulled down a 12.7 in the quarter, but I have also heard that stangs suck monkey balls in 3rd+ gears (which I don't doubt). Good job on smokin a stang though!

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephens
    I think a bullet would smoke the WRX. I know a guy at work with a Cobra and he pulled down a 12.7 in the quarter, but I have also heard that stangs suck monkey balls in 3rd+ gears (which I don't doubt). Good job on smokin a stang though!
    Read the post next time, hes got stage 2 wrx.

Nice kill! but this needs to go in the wrx vs world forum.
    Last edited by project_skyline; 08-09-2006 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by project_skyline
    Read the post next time, hes got stage 2 wrx.

Nice kill! but this needs to go in the wrx vs world forum.
    Got ya, I knew there was somewhere to post this. But yeah the best part was the cocky kids in the car and them giving me the finger, thats why they lose. Thanks for the words guys, i was stoked!
    Resist...Defy...
    VF34 Powered, D i r e c t o r~ o f ~P r o c u r e m e n t ~ f o r ~t h e~B u g E y e d~M a f i a

I do not condone arrogant behavior but you really weren't being arrogant because those underage, momma's boy ***gots brought that **** on themselves. I would have done the same thing, except I may have added on, slowing down to let them get beside me and then point right at them and bust out laughing. But, then again, I'm kinda like Israel. You mess with me and you get it returned to you ten fold.
    Maybe they'll have their heads out of their asses next time the try to bow up to a WRX!
    Good kill!

"Respect my authoritah!!"
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Ha Ha Ha Great story!
    Drive, monkey, drive!

New England F4

The Bullitt stang was only made in 01 and possibly 02, I don't remember off the top of my head. So if it was an 06 GT, it was not a bullitt, unless you are just referring to the type of rims on the car, which the bullitt style rims are an option I think. Sounds like the kid couldn't drive because a stage 2 should not be beating a 2006 Mustang GT that bad, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure anyway.

Good kill

I found this on the bullitt http://nastyfordgt.homestead.com/page2.html

The 01 bullitt was tweaked a little better than the regular GT but it was nothing special, but it did lead to the Mach 1 which was much faster than the GT.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    The Sounds like the kid couldn't drive because a stage 2 should not be beating a 2006 Mustang GT that bad, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure anyway.
    I agree. I ran a new 05/06 GT with my vf39 WRX and I had maybe 2 cars on them by middle of 4th. My car against a stg2 WRX is murder once I hit 3rd gear. I literlly run away from them. I've never gone above 3rd with a stg2 WRX but I had a good 2 or 3 cars on them by the top of 3rd. But bad driver or not you still won..

Good kill regardless.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

why the hell did they flip you the bird? they were askin for it.
    anyways. nice kill
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    why the hell did they flip you the bird? they were askin for it.
    anyways. nice kill
    Maybe whats the new way of saying "Good race."..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    The Bullitt stang was only made in 01 and possibly 02, I don't remember off the top of my head. So if it was an 06 GT, it was not a bullitt, unless you are just referring to the type of rims on the car, which the bullitt style rims are an option I think. Sounds like the kid couldn't drive because a stage 2 should not be beating a 2006 Mustang GT that bad, but I wasn't there so I can't say for sure anyway.

Good kill

I found this on the bullitt http://nastyfordgt.homestead.com/page2.html

The 01 bullitt was tweaked a little better than the regular GT but it was nothing special, but it did lead to the Mach 1 which was much faster than the GT.
    Memory serving me right I hope, there was a badge on the lower left of the deck lid like this b_u_l_l_i_t or however it was spelled and my first thought not knowing much about them was it that "this is a fast package stang" but yeah the emblem was connected on the bottom, but im like 9/10 sure this was the newest body style..maybe he placed the emblem on? my coworker said the bullit package is yes a set of rims and stuff on a GT... we could be wrong. It still ruled though!
    Resist...Defy...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Maybe whats the new way of saying "Good race."..
    Resist...Defy...

I don't think you would have killed him that bad. Even base Mustang GT traps around 102-103mph stock. It is possible that he's got a V6 with rims and badge...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXreX
    I don't think you would have killed him that bad. Even base Mustang GT traps around 102-103mph stock. It is possible that he's got a V6 with rims and badge...
    I think it's entirely possible that it was a badged V-6. They were probably too stupid to know what they were up against. Still, though, nice kill.
    2006 WRX WRB Wagon
    Stage 2 Cobb catless DP and Borla Hush CBE
    *Total Loss*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.