my 350z vs. STI - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on my 350z vs. STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Can't we all just get along rather be fanboy d-bags?...

Can't we all just get along rather be fanboy d-bags?
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

STi > 350z

No fanboyish remarks from me.
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

Fanboy was the wrong word. I should have said "can't we all just get along and respect each others cars." I much prefer a 350z to and STi or EVO. However I try to keep things more intelligent rather than coming on here and saying "STi , Evo " An Sti or an Evo or an SRT-4 or alot of other cars are fantastic in their own way. Do I want one? no, does that mean I need to hate them and make stupid comments about them? no I'm not asking anyone to like the 350z or "the other guys car", I don't even care if your a huge Prius fan. Just be civilized about and give credit where credit is due. For lack of better words don't be hat3r.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 09-08-2006 at 04:18 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

Your right. I do apologize for the comment I made earlier. Those cars are really good at picking up women though, I'll definitely give it that.
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

Quote Originally Posted by BoostJunkie21
    Your right. I do apologize for the comment I made earlier. Those cars are really good at picking up women though, I'll definitely give it that.
    Thanks I apreciate that it takes a more mature, intelligent person to respect eachother and our cars for all their differences.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 09-08-2006 at 07:11 PM.
    FORZA FERRARI

Banned
    Damn ain't that the truth though, Z's get more pu*** than tampons!

wow, im gone for like a month or so and this is what my thread becomes?!
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    wow, im gone for like a month or so and this is what my thread becomes?!
    It, like many threads careened off topic.
    FORZA FERRARI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.