my 350z vs. STI - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

This is a discussion on my 350z vs. STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Z Boy that was a dumb@$$ comment whoa whoa be careful what you say he has an ...

  1. #46
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Boy
    that was a dumb@$$ comment
    whoa whoa be careful what you say he has an EVO.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #47
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,907
    yeah well a z's nothign without wheels!

  4. #48
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    yeah well a z's nothign without wheels!


    Yeah I have to admit the "its nothing w/o a turbo argument" is kind of bad. Evo and Z are both good cars and guess what there tons of cars that are faster than both of them.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  5. #49
    Registered User n00bulat0l2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    84
    I have an STI, my friend has a Z. He says my car seems so much faster to him. I agree. How's THAT for scientific number-crunching?
    2006 STI OBP - SOLD
    2007 True Red Mazda 3 Hatchback
    Bye bye performance
    Hello MONEY! How I missed you!

  6. #50
    Banned Z Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bulat0l2
    I have an STI, my friend has a Z. He says my car seems so much faster to him. I agree. How's THAT for scientific number-crunching?
    because it has a turbo. All the power hits once the turbo spools up. The Z's powerband is smooth all around, so it doesnt feel as much.

  7. #51
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Boy
    because it has a turbo. All the power hits once the turbo spools up. The Z's powerband is smooth all around, so it doesnt feel as much.
    I agree with that to some extent, but this STi is definitely faster.

    I know what you mean about the turbo, in some ways my WRX felt a little more exciting, because you could feel all the power show up at once.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  8. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bulat0l2
    I have an STI, my friend has a Z. He says my car seems so much faster to him. I agree. How's THAT for scientific number-crunching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Boy
    because it has a turbo. All the power hits once the turbo spools up. The Z's powerband is smooth all around, so it doesnt feel as much.
    I'm thinking he was being a little sarcastic

  9. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Boy
    that was a dumb@$$ comment...at least 350z's got something when they're N/A. Evo's are nothing without a turbo
    Silly ricer
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

  10. #54
    Banned Z Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostJunkie21
    Silly ricer
    you're so dumb you make me laugh

  11. #55
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,907
    yeah, if you take the driveshaft off an evo you aint go nofens!

  12. #56
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    This thread needs to DIAF.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  13. #57
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,907
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    This thread needs to DIAF.
    no way, your car isn't nothings if you take off 1 bank of cylandurs .

  14. #58
    Registered User cavallino333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Campbell CA
    Posts
    11,850
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    no way, your car isn't nothings if you take off 1 bank of cylandurs .
    hmm a 1.75 Litre inline 3 perhaps.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

  15. #59
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    yeah, if you take the driveshaft off an evo you aint go nofens!
    Damn it man, don't let everyone know our kryptonite!
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

  16. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Boy
    you're so dumb you make me laugh
    Why, because you took offense towards my opinion about them being slow without forced induction?
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •