my 350z vs. STI - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on my 350z vs. STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by IWantAnWRX Ellinopedo ti ginete re malaka, tora eimaste duo ellinopeda, yeah man my bro has a Z ...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnWRX
    Ellinopedo ti ginete re malaka, tora eimaste duo ellinopeda, yeah man my bro has a Z with HKS True Dual,Injen CAI, and he beat an sti by half a car.. his installing his MREV-2, and motordyne 5/16 spacers this month and has to get a tune... some guy has 270WHP with out an exhaust so he might get 272WHP lol nice, close race stock for stock

just so everyone knows, this guy called me a 'jerkoff' but it is a common greeting among greeks to call each other jerkoffs, i just noticed how wierd it is.

Anyways, ti ginete re pousti? (i just called him a '***' and thats an acceptable greeting too...) apo pou eisai?

anyways.... i have a question for all of you, do u think i will get into trouble for putting a small sized plasma tv in my luggage? i wanna use it in rome when i finally get there because i dont wanna have to buy a new one there and its a pretty thin and awesome tv. I dont think there should be a problem, correct?
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ellinopedo182
    just so everyone knows, this guy called me a 'jerkoff' but it is a common greeting among greeks to call each other jerkoffs, i just noticed how wierd it is.

Anyways, ti ginete re pousti? (i just called him a '***' and thats an acceptable greeting too...) apo pou eisai?

anyways.... i have a question for all of you, do u think i will get into trouble for putting a small sized plasma tv in my luggage? i wanna use it in rome when i finally get there because i dont wanna have to buy a new one there and its a pretty thin and awesome tv. I dont think there should be a problem, correct?
    some of those tv's you can't lay them down. i had to keep my HDTV standing up when i bought it. i'm not expert by any means.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    great thread.
    a guess this thread is a bit off topic i suppose
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

apo to charlotte, meta piga stin ellada kai emena sto Kar-pe-ni-si dipla apo lamia "Vlahos" lol, spelled it in syllables because i spell it like kar*****i it puts starts lol might think its a curseword
    Last edited by IWantAnWRX; 08-11-2006 at 04:09 PM.

and no malaka means "Jerk Off" it means *******

kai egw vlahos eimai ap to argos.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Ok both of you
    Turbonetics ST

my STi vs 350z

so, this 350z does a flyby, then hits the brakes...i'm thinking..okay, spotted a pothole or something. but he stays slow. so then i catch up to him, and he revs a few times. i'm thinking, let's go! it's a curvy portion of the street with a few s turns. so i rev match to get in a better gear, and he hears it, and jumps on it (he was already in a lower gear than i from the sound of his motor).

anyways, so he starts out a full length on me (front bumper to my front bumper). i quickly catch him in the first part of the s curve (left turn), i see him tap the brakes, and start to move to the outside (understeer?? on a fr? weird, maybe he was scared or he let me pass i dunno). i power past him in 3rd, then apex the next s curve. by the time i was out of the last part, i looked back and he was just rounding the bend and all i saw was driver side front tire start to peek out. i slow down since it's a long straight, and at the end is a downslope where cops like to sit.

so he ends up passing, still on the gas, flying by and then get off at the next right.

dunno if he had mods but def' no exhaust. just thought i'd share what happened on the playstation56 today.

Banned
    im not trying to crowd on your parade, but i kind of doubt you'd keep up with an sti. i know this cause my dad has a 350z with nismo cai and a custom turboflow exhaust and i can easily ***** slap that sh!t back to bankok any day in my bone stock rex. im not accusing you, maybe the sti was just a bad driver, but the z's can barely touch sti's , especially a naturally asperated z. don't get me wrong, im on my350z.com all the time, but im just stating the facts

Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate
    i know this cause my dad has a 350z with nismo cai and a custom turboflow exhaust and i can easily ***** slap that sh!t back to bankok any day in my bone stock rex.
    umm...seriously...no. Stock for stock (with equal drivers) a Z is faster than a WRX. A stage 2 WRX with a good driver could take a Z though and an STi definitely could. Although all this depend on drivers, a bad driver in any car can loose to anyone. I'm not trying to be a Z fanboy I'm being realistic.
    Last edited by cavallino333; 09-02-2006 at 10:45 AM.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333
    umm...seriously...no. Stock for stock (with equal drivers) a Z is faster than a WRX. A stage 2 WRX with a good driver could take a Z though and an STi definitely could. Although all this depend on drivers, a bad driver in any car can loose to anyone. I'm not trying to be a Z fanboy I'm being realistic.
    i dunno, i think a wrx z run would be a driver's race stage 2 or not. i've never raced one at the track but i screw around with them at lights all the time. to be honest i like how the z drives much better than the wrx, but the rex just pulls much nicer than the z, and i think in a race it would probably win

There are quite a few people on the Z forums getting 13.6-13.7's and usually trapping around 101. The WRX does "feel" faster in some ways because you feel the kick from the turbos, it pulls in a more "exciting way" I guess you could say. Whatever you want to think its up to you.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by AWDPirate
    i dunno, i think a wrx z run would be a driver's race stage 2 or not. i've never raced one at the track but i screw around with them at lights all the time. to be honest i like how the z drives much better than the wrx, but the rex just pulls much nicer than the z, and i think in a race it would probably win
    You are joking right? A bone stock WRX? I do not like the 350Z at all (it's the official cheezy dude car around here) but come on man, a bone stock WRX, not the STi, the WRX, think about what you are saying. Your dad either let you win, is a really bad driver, didn't bother trying because he didn't want to kill his son, or all of the above. Once speeds get over 60 mph, the bone stock WRX is toast, fuggedaboudit.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

350z...
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast