"STAGE 4" WRX's = Street Terror? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on "STAGE 4" WRX's = Street Terror? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Garlado VS STI http://www.metacafe.com/watch/113290...do_vs_wrx_sti/...

Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

clubwrx we know benchracing. sounds like old times over at srtforums in here. so whats the point to this again?
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    my opinion on the whole matter is this....it is not fastest time vs the fastest time....it is driver vs driver....these cars most likely arent automatic so you cant say its not hard to just mash the gas and go straight...shifting requires skill as does any technique ex heal/ toe double clutching...yes on paper some cars may have more hp but if the driver cant shift worth squat then it doesnt really matter....he may shift slow, ride the clutch, or even miss a shift and it may happen to anyone....no one is perfect and im sure at one time its happened to all of us....it even happens to professional drivers....what it comes down to is driver and driver skill so there is no reason to bash anyone if you do not know them personally....most people dont believe things until they see them and thats how theyll always be...i am not taking anyones side...i am just clearly stating my opinion and thats where i stand on this matter....take it as you wish....good day

Well said.

I have made Corvette owners look bad in my XT. I didnt beat them but they werent catching up as fast as they would want to. You dont think I know that a Corvette driven well can tear me a new one? Ofcourse they can, but my car also had something to do with it.
    AWD and bad drivers helped make those Corvettes look bad. (and the look they got from everyone else afterwards)
    Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    is that after he attempts to rape my dead corpse?

- Local Riceist

I can't believe this thread is still going.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Oh snap! another internet tough guy got me! Your still a b!tch and you still havent made a point at all,

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    You're welcome for the laughs, sorry if you think reality is funny. I know some people live in their own little universe, I guess you're one of them. I've had the opportunity to see c6z06's cut from 11's to 13's,
    Who the hell is talking about a Z06 anyways, I have been talking about the Lambo you Fu.cking moron..

Like I said before I've seen 280 pull almost a 12 flat. Damn those dyno differences. Also if the driver sucks(like I've said before) it's more than possible. You seem to have some notion in your head that just because it's a fast car that everyone that buys it is going to be able to drive it fast and to its potential. I know its hard to grasp but just because a car is fast doesn't mean that it's going to run the times it should run. Kind of like C&D's times vs the 34 times you've supposedly run. If they had a bad run you could have easily beat them in a quarter mile. I'm not talking about racing to 230mph here.
    Grats WTF does this have to do with his 240WHP wrx pulling away from a Lambo? Again a fu.cking moron..

If they had a bad run you could have easily beat them in a quarter mile. I'm not talking about racing to 230mph here.
    Who said we were. He didnt state a mile per hour reached in his orginal post.. I guess if your racing to 1 mph and the wrx gets the jump.. HE WINS..

I'll stick to posting videos and slapping fangirls back to reality. You stick to blind fangirling, and sucking off supercars.
    Ok ok, I'll go suck off a super car for ya big guy! Can i wait till your wife gets done with me first?

Lambo > wrx. you fu.cking moron... now go back to your white trash life and leave the important items in life to someone more qualified.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    Oh snap! another internet tough guy got me! Your still a b!tch and you still havent made a point at all,
    hello pot, this is kettle come in. If you can't see the point that I've made here it's because you're an idiot.

Who the hell is talking about a Z06 anyways, I have been talking about the Lambo you Fu.cking moron..
    It was blatently showing that cars don't always run their advertised times, only an idiot fanboy such as yourself could miss that point.

Grats WTF does this have to do with his 240WHP wrx pulling away from a Lambo? Again a fu.cking moron..
    Uh the fact that dynos read differently, are you progressively getting dumber? It seems to be the case. YOu've hit rock bottom and started digging.

Who said we were. He didnt state a mile per hour reached in his orginal post.. I guess if your racing to 1 mph and the wrx gets the jump.. HE WINS..
    Pretty sure it didn't go to 1 mph, but even if it did it's unpossible that a lambo could loose anything. . . right.

Ok ok, I'll go suck off a super car for ya big guy! Can i wait till your wife gets done with me first?
    Sorry to break it to you, it's just one of your two fathers dressed up as a woman. Hey they say it's hereditary, so I guess you can look forward to doing the same thing.

Lambo > wrx. you fu.cking moron... now go back to your white trash life and leave the important items in life to someone more qualified.
    Qualified for what, blindly nutswinging and fangirling? I'll giv eyou that, it does seem from what you type that you're much more experienced in it than most I've ever met.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678