VF-34 vs N/A 911

This is a discussion on VF-34 vs N/A 911 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was heading home late yesterday evening. Behind me i can see a porsche cutting in and out of traffic to ...

VF-34 vs N/A 911

Was heading home late yesterday evening. Behind me i can see a porsche cutting in and out of traffic to catch up.. We get stuck at a light and he is a car behind me.. I take of normal and when he comes whipping around the car behind me and gets to about my rear bumber i nail it in second. I pull slowly on him to the top of 3rd.. then we get to a short bridge and again he was about 1 car behind me in traffic. This time i take off pretty hard to get some distance between us and any other traffic. I downshift to 3rd waiting for him to catch up, I see him come out from behind traffic and nails it.. as he is catching me i am waiting at about 4500 rpm wanting him to give me a roll, but he is comming strong and not slowing down so i hit it.. and hit instantly is about 1/2 car ahead *(this is when i see 911 on the back), I shift into 4th and pull it back on him but ever so slowly. We get to the other side and chat at the next light. He gave me props for being that strong..

Nice guy gave a wave and went our seperate ways..

Very fun run!

Thank god he wasnt a turbo version.. I wouldn't have ever had a chance to talk to him.. lol
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"Porsche, accept no substitute." - Risky Business
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    "Porsche, accept no substitute." - Risky Business
    True true but if we are considering the 911 a real Porsche, they DID accept a substitute (i.e. the 928 in the movie).
    Even though I love the shape of the 928. It's still one of my favorite Porsches.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan