04 STi vs 99 Cobra - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on 04 STi vs 99 Cobra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; b/c he surfs this forum quite a bit and is talking about my other car....and well i just felt like ...

C J
    b/c he surfs this forum quite a bit and is talking about my other car....and well i just felt like it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Play nice guys.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Registered User Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_skyline View Post
    Why did you feel the need to bump a topic back from august???
    Haha, why not!

Quote Originally Posted by C J View Post
    Brook you SOB I would love for you to say you beat me from a equal race when you take your drag radials vs my ****ty tires out of the equation

I guess I forgot to add in that discription "Camaro SS ~ lid etc etc BRAND NEW 315's etc etc. ****ty my ass. I guess it isn't fair when I pull AWD's out of the hole with power going to only 2 wheels either then, huh. CHEATERS! Race what ya brung.

when you take your drag radials vs my ****ty tires out of the equation and we ran from a roll.....I remember watching you falling back in my mirror 3-4 cars.
    Roll racing is for pussies. Speaking of that roll run, 40 more whp should be able to walk anyway. Too bad you didn't still have a car worth racing, cause then we could have lined up Drag radial vs Drag radial.
    99 SVT Cobra

C J
    after i got my drag radials please believe i wanted to get a run in but your car was.....broke Haha sorry dude. So now that you have the ****ty 3.08s in that beast why dont you run my poor stock sti and beat me before the modding starts and you still have a chance Ok maybe not but still you ran low 13s w/ 3.08s and I plan on running a 12.9xxx with the stock sti (just b/c its been done and i wanna do it too).

after i got my drag radials please believe i wanted to get a run in but your car was.....broke Haha sorry dude. So now that you have the ****ty 3.08s in that beast why dont you run my poor stock sti and beat me before the modding starts and you still have a chance Ok maybe not but still you ran low 13s w/ 3.08s and I plan on running a 12.9xxx with the stock sti (just b/c its been done and i wanna do it too).
    Don't you have Speedway parts to sell, CJ?

I wish you were coming back to Nebraska after February, because I don't think I will be getting my car out till the weather calms down.... Actually, I'll get it out one more time before I gear the car again just to bust your AWD ass in handicap mode.

Oh, I personalized my rear plate for the upcoming race:

99 SVT Cobra

C J
    haha Ive never spent more than a gear or so looking at that sorry ass then i freight train by you (except that one time of course)

C J
    and to answer your "shouldn't you be selling speedway parts?"

hell no its my last day dude! I am screwing off like a mutha****a.

haha Ive never spent more than a gear or so looking at that sorry ass then i freight train by you (except that one time of course)
    Haha, you better get used to that ass. Loser buys McRibs.

Check your PM's btw.
    99 SVT Cobra

C J
    I may lose but nothing a turbo back exhaust, engine management and a sick ass scotty tune cant change (low 12s here I come) With the aid of my crazy driver mod!

I may lose but nothing a turbo back exhaust, engine management and a sick ass scotty tune cant change (low 12s here I come) With the aid of my crazy driver mod!
    <

Cobra with gears and a pro driver... haha
    99 SVT Cobra

C J
    Ok its tru about our mad driving skillz So we will figure it strictly car vs car. Its not looking so good for me, but I'll never say that in person!

I can't wait to bust some ass up in Washington and be like "***** im from nebraska" hahahhahahahahaha

Ok its tru about our mad driving skillz So we will figure it strictly car vs car. Its not looking so good for me, but I'll never say that in person!

I can't wait to bust some ass up in Washington and be like "***** im from nebraska" hahahhahahahahaha
    ****, you're gonna have to learn how to race in the snow up there.
    99 SVT Cobra

C J
    Dude, so I posted a oil filter question over on NASIOC. They all try to rip into me like im some dumbass car newbie, those guys are rediculous.

Link?
    99 SVT Cobra

Cobra Commander > whoever the blue sti was. and whoever that kid with the silver wrx was that wouldn't leave you alone.
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast