06 wrx stock vs. fully built or rebuilt crx

This is a discussion on 06 wrx stock vs. fully built or rebuilt crx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So Im at the gas station and I see a crx. Polished valve cover it seems and he either said ...

06 wrx stock vs. fully built or rebuilt crx

So Im at the gas station and I see a crx. Polished valve cover it seems and he either said fully built or rebuilt engine. The other mods I could see was intake and ignition upgrade and exhaust. He also claims " that the car runs 12's or 13's. He's bsing as youll soon find out. I don't get the chance to race much because people have never wanted to race me in this car and in my old mazdaspeed protege. So we get on the freeway and I'm in third gear and I don't know what what gear he starts at. Dang does this wrx pull on the freeway. We gun it and i'm gone. I think he was at very low gear possibly second so as to be in Vtec because he shifted way before me on a couple of the races. Walked him by multiple car lengths. We do this about four times and each time same result I had fun.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe he was talking about 12 or 13's in the 1/8 mile
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Belize Blue Pearl

2000 Yamaha R6
    10.123 At 131.9mph (Dyno Drags)
    111.1hp@wheel

2002 Aspen White 5MT WRX - Sold

Nice kill nice kill.