05 Legacy GT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 05 Legacy GT within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So.. I have a lot of respect for the LGT. Its a great car. It was my first choice until ...

05 Legacy GT

So.. I have a lot of respect for the LGT. Its a great car. It was my first choice until I couldn't find one.. and looked at the price difference.

Anyway! I'm leaving work yesterday and I drive by the Subby Dealership when a 05 LGT whips out behind me. Whatever My car only has 600ish miles on her. Still breaking her in.. but I am in a rush to get home. So I get on the freeway and LGT boy comes flying by me & gets in the far hand lane. He's now about two cars in front of me at the light. His light turns green... he pulls a U turn to go back the other way while turning and giving me the finger.

What a F'en retard.... Sorry had to vent!
    Drive, monkey, drive!

New England F4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, i didn't see that one comin!
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

and why did he give you the finger?

Quote Originally Posted by geefunk
    and why did he give you the finger?
    Who cares?! That was the funniest story twist I've heard all day..
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

I have no idea why he givith the finger... I thought I was pretty much minding my own business. Maybe he really thought I was going to trying to race him?

Maybe hes just haten!!!

Don't be haten....
    Drive, monkey, drive!

New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by esco301
    I have no idea why he givith the finger... I thought I was pretty much minding my own business. Maybe he really thought I was going to trying to race him?

Maybe hes just haten!!!

Don't be haten....
    Typical connecticutt driver

Drivers wedged between Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New York didn't stand a chance of being good, respectful drivers
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.