Girlfriend thought I was nuts. [GT vs WRX] - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Girlfriend thought I was nuts. [GT vs WRX] within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ElBartoRex I misunderstood---didnt realize it was the current body GT--thought it was the 04 style, I misread. ...

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    I misunderstood---didnt realize it was the current body GT--thought it was the 04 style, I misread. The 05/06 GTs are supposed to be mid 13 second cars stock.
    Maybe in the hands of someone who can drive it.. I know someone getting 12.5@108 with a vf39 powered 2003 but I'm doubting I'll do better then 12.9 or 13.1.

And for the record my car has hung dead even with a 1999 WS6 Vert with lid and exhaust from 2nd to 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by skyjock41
    I was hoping for a better ending. Maybe something like I pulled on them so hard that by the time they got to the next light i was throwing down the long stroke to my gf on the hood of my car.....thats a ending.
    Maybe if they hadn't took the next exit off the highway your ending would have happen..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Man i should let my gf show someone her boobs for $100 whats the big deal?
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

Quote Originally Posted by elohdaeh78
    Man i should let my gf show someone her boobs for $100 whats the big deal?
    Now theres love...
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

a modded WRX may be faster, but the GT is hotter
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    What you should have said was...

a modded WRX may be faster, but the GT can run 87 octane
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    Now theres love...
    Who cares they are just boobs, unless someone is touching them whats the difference? A girl in a bathing suit is basically only covering her nipples anyway, so now a guy sees your gfs nipples as long as he isn't touching her i don't see th big deal.
    2005 WRX (Short throw shifter, lightweight pulley,STI Splitters,Tein H-Tech springs,Up/Down Pipe, ERZ Catback, Cobb Stage 2, ASA JH8 with Yokohama ES 100s) 13.680@100.46mph

Who cares they are just boobs, unless someone is touching them whats the difference? A girl in a bathing suit is basically only covering her nipples anyway, so now a guy sees your gfs nipples as long as he isn't touching her i don't see th big deal.
    Well maybe I'm old fashioned...but I have a hard time giving respect to a female that would show her boobalahs off to strangers for money. Seems hopeless and pathetic.
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Well maybe I'm old fashioned...but I have a hard time giving respect to a female that would show her boobalahs off to strangers for money. Seems hopeless and pathetic.
    + infinity

Can she show off the downstairs too? Where do we draw the line?
    Car-less

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    Why does the 4.6L make that much heat? Would an after market rad help? Oh wait I see what you mean. Yeah their tires do get kind of hot when they sit there spinning them.

I'm a big fan of the 05/06 GT's. I'll admit I love the looks but I think Ford just needs to releast a 5.4L non S/C version at a night price before I would buy one.

Different strokes for different... Well you know the rest.. Me I don't want to go around showing people my womans boobs and again she would listen to me anyways so I have no say in that.. But if she wanted to show someone her boobs for fat cash then thats her choice. I'm not going to feel she is pathetic for doing it.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by DeBlas66
    + infinity

Can she show off the downstairs too? Where do we draw the line?
    Once you have to start making rules like that, the relationships over. I noticed I was always getting pissed off when I would date girls like that. My current girlfriend fits the perfect mold, which is my motto (originally quoted by ludacris) "I want a lady on the street, but a freak in the bed"
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Its just a naked body jeez who cares, since when have people become so uptight about seeing or being naked, i don't know to me its silly, we were all born naked why are we all so afraid of it?

Its just a naked body jeez who cares, since when have people become so uptight about seeing or being naked, i don't know to me its silly, we were all born naked why are we all so afraid of it?
    I'm not afraid of it, but I think that it is something special that should be shared only by the 2 people in the relationship.
    Car-less

Seems hopeless and pathetic.
    that's how i feel about the guy paying to see boobs. the woman? i don't blame her.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBlas66
    I'm not afraid of it, but I think that it is something special that should be shared only by the 2 people in the relationship.
    unless you changed her diapers, it's too late. her parents, maybe some friends, definitely her X-boyfriends, all saw her naked before you. there's nothing special about seeing her naked. the "special" part IMO comes from the intimacy. if she enjoys being naked around you A LOT MORE than being naked around someone else, that's the special part.

although i'm sounding headstrong about this, your opinions are just as valid as mine. we all lead our lives differently, i just wanted to represent the other side of the coin.
    Last edited by AngelBoy; 07-28-2006 at 09:32 AM.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    if my girl was riding shotgun in my rex and drooled over a mustang....lets just say 'What did the five fingers say to the face'?

j/k id never hit her in the face...leaves marks
    Good stuff!
    2003 Sonic Yellow WRX - R.I.P.
    2001 Turbo Lexus IS300 - R.I.P.
    2006 WRB/Gold STI ~ stage 2 - Sold
    2008 Hummer H3 Alpha - Sold
    2006 AW Subaru STI....with a few mods

Pulled the photos.. Not sure she would want her face all over a thread that was all about a woman showing off her boobs.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast