Girlfriend thought I was nuts. [GT vs WRX] - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

This is a discussion on Girlfriend thought I was nuts. [GT vs WRX] within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by DeBlas66 Wait, so you would let someone see her boobs for a million bucks? No way man. ...

  1. #16
    Moderator Integra96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16,989
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBlas66
    Wait, so you would let someone see her boobs for a million bucks?

    No way man. I wouldn't let someone see my gfs boobs for anything less than 100 million and even then I'd have the hole dug and the 9mm behind my back with the safety off.
    What if the most someone was willing to pay was $83?

    Nice kill on teh GT! Blarg will be in shortly.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User DeBlas66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    What if the most someone was willing to pay was $83?
    I don't even know if I would let someone see my member for $83.
    Car-less

  4. #18
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBlas66
    I don't even know if I would let someone see my member for $83.
    We ain't gay...
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  5. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,087
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBlas66
    No way man. I wouldn't let someone see my gfs boobs for anything less than 100 million and even then I'd have the hole dug and the 9mm behind my back with the safety off.
    really? i never cared about that stuff, as long as no grabbing was going on. she's the same way.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

  6. #20
    Registered User DeBlas66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Westchester, NY
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    really? i never cared about that stuff, as long as no grabbing was going on. she's the same way.
    I know, a lot of guys are cool with it. I'm really overprotective and I feel that the relationship becomes less special and intimate when everyone else can see the things that only I am supposed to see.
    Car-less

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    Can't believe you wouldnt have schooled her on how un-fast mustang GTs are....
    A bone stock GT losing to a Stage 4 wrx by " a few cars" hardly demonstates slowness
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

  8. #22
    Registered User WRX-ERROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wilkes Barre, Pa
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    A bone stock GT losing to a Stage 4 wrx by " a few cars" hardly demonstates slowness
    I never said it was slow.. I just told her if it was stock it was getting pounced on. I love the new GT's but in the end she just thought it was faster then my car.

    As for letting someone see my womans boobs for $1,000,000.00. Well I don't think I would have a say so in it anyways. But I'm pretty sure if someone made her the offer to just see them, I'd be driving an new C6 Z06 in the near future.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

  9. #23
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    I never said it was slow.. I just told her if it was stock it was getting pounced on. I love the new GT's but in the end she just thought it was faster then my car.

    As for letting someone see my womans boobs for $1,000,000.00. Well I don't think I would have a say so in it anyways. But I'm pretty sure if someone made her the offer to just see them, I'd be driving an new C6 Z06 in the near future.
    driving her in your c6 z06 to the local wh0re house HA
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  10. #24
    Registered User WRX-ERROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wilkes Barre, Pa
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    driving her in your c6 z06 to the local wh0re house HA
    Not really sure what to make of this comment so I'll just assume it was for giggles and just smile..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

  11. #25
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Not really sure what to make of this comment so I'll just assume it was for giggles and just smile..
    Yessir. If my gf showed her tah tahs off it would be so long, no matter what the money

    Take pride in your girl, at least she likes cars!
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,087
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

  13. #27
    Registered User ElBartoRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chester Co. PA
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyG
    A bone stock GT losing to a Stage 4 wrx by " a few cars" hardly demonstates slowness
    I misunderstood---didnt realize it was the current body GT--thought it was the 04 style, I misread. The 05/06 GTs are supposed to be mid 13 second cars stock.
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBartoRex
    I misunderstood---didnt realize it was the current body GT--thought it was the 04 style, I misread. The 05/06 GTs are supposed to be mid 13 second cars stock.
    Forget about it...I'd rather talk about WRX-ERROR's girlfriend's breasts
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

  15. #29
    Registered User LeeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore MD
    Posts
    1,648
    nice kill
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

    LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress






  16. #30
    Registered User skyjock41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    PCAN FL
    Posts
    773
    I was hoping for a better ending. Maybe something like I pulled on them so hard that by the time they got to the next light i was throwing down the long stroke to my gf on the hood of my car.....thats a ending.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •