06 s2k vs my05wrx - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 s2k vs my05wrx within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 302@12psi +2 either S2000 or MS maita If I wasnt worried about the weather, I'd take either ...

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    +2 either S2000 or MS maita

If I wasnt worried about the weather, I'd take either of those cars over a wrx or stil
    ^true, but im gona tell ya, the new saturn Sky redline is gona be VERY sexy. The EM is already out (has been) and that little turbo'd car is gona fly and VERY easy to get some high power.
    BTW, i just saw a 2000S dyno 425 rwhp at Xotic motorsports . Um, if you see a red 2000S with cf hood, wilwood brakes.....stay away
    I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be TWill in a wig..
    www.xoticmotorsports.com
    www.guysracing.org

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rpfride
    ^true, but im gona tell ya, the new saturn Sky redline is gona be VERY sexy. The EM is already out (has been) and that little turbo'd car is gona fly and VERY easy to get some high power.
    BTW, i just saw a 2000S dyno 425 rwhp at Xotic motorsports . Um, if you see a red 2000S with cf hood, wilwood brakes.....stay away
    Yeah, I am waiting with much anticipation for the Saturn Sky Redline. I am hoping it will have the handling of the S2000 but with the added benefit of torque and good modability. However, I have a feeling it will not be nearly as nimble, have as good of a tranny, or as nice of an interior as the S2000.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Or As Reliable!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.