vf-34 wrx vs 2002 M5 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on vf-34 wrx vs 2002 M5 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BlackEye I did a couple of runs yesterday with him vs. my Stage 2 protuned STI 291/316 ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEye
    I did a couple of runs yesterday with him vs. my Stage 2 protuned STI 291/316

and he was right there every time.

Basically I would jump ahead with spool and torque, then as soon as he spooled we just hung .

From a roll when spool was not an issue it was a dead heat.

Fast car....

Oh Enash99 I felt so bad last night that I bought a Racepipe for my TXS so I can dump the cat... Maybe catless and with my shipping 3" RFL Ti muffler I can make a better showing. Still that is a fast and really great sounding car...
    Can't wait to get it on your car! What a great run last night. That jump you get from torque is amazing. When you hit it i almost pooed in my pants. Your STI just sounds sooo evil. I even looked over and was like.. Oh boy there he goes! heheh didnt think i would stay a car behind you.. But Great car man! See ya at work.
    Last edited by enash99; 07-25-2006 at 08:46 AM.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by udelslayer
    A new M5 with a V10 that revs to 8250 and puts out about 500hp? It is a heavy pig like its siblings but then again, you really have to feel like you bought something when you shell out 96,000 dollars and taxes and fees. Who would buy something so rediculous, and then race it against a 25,000 dollar subaru?

Well a nicely modded 25k WRX can be very competitive with one. The M5 is far superior car comparing them in stock trim. Add another 8k to the subie and you have a real close race.

His M5 is a very nice and complete car, He didnt place a ton of money into his power mods, he did place a TON of cash into the suspension and Big brake kit for that car. I believe the Big Brake kit and suspension was about 10k total.
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Was a sick race against the M5....lol I was there!!!! me and my 2003 caddy cts 3.2l..hahahaha...yea i was truckloads away trying to catch up hahaha. GREAT RACES against the M5 though....from my eyes and my buddies in the car..the scoob was pulling everytime from the M5. Probably about 6 runs with each other total??? I was amazed myself!!! Scooby fkkin ROCKS!!! I think I am determined to know what I want for my next car

SCOOBY ROCKED THE M5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUUUUUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    Was a sick race against the M5....lol I was there!!!! me and my 2003 caddy cts 3.2l..hahahaha...yea i was truckloads away trying to catch up hahaha. GREAT RACES against the M5 though....from my eyes and my buddies in the car..the scoob was pulling everytime from the M5. Probably about 6 runs with each other total??? I was amazed myself!!! Scooby fkkin ROCKS!!! I think I am determined to know what I want for my next car

SCOOBY ROCKED THE M5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUUUUUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You could definitely trade the CTS for a wrx
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    You could definitely trade the CTS for a wrx

the only problem with that, is that its a company car...have to wait a while until I can get rid of the car....until then..im still dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyd
    the only problem with that, is that its a company car...have to wait a while until I can get rid of the car....until then..im still dreaming

Your on your way man, BlackeyeII is selling his 2003 WRX PSM ( same as mine ) for mid to low teens..

If anyone is looking for a good WRX with i think it has 68k miles, but BlackeyeII did a compression test and all were 150 or above. Tranny has Uncle Scotty's Cocktail and Rear diff has i beleive mobile 1, Car runs and drives excellent. ( comes with boost guage, Premium sound with sub, and STI short throw shifter kit that was factory installed =) Great car man! )
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    There actually is someone that lives in a neighborhood near me with a new M5. He is a younger guy about 18.. .

18-year old with a new M5? Whoa, dude, you hang with oil tycoon kids or what?!

Crazy.

Good run with the old M5 too! FWIW, I still like the last gen and E36/E39 series(es) Bimmers more than the new (06+?) ones.. too.. pointy, or something.
    Oh, great. I tell you I'm a thief and you call me a liar!

Quote Originally Posted by AromaRoyale

18-year old with a new M5? Whoa, dude, you hang with oil tycoon kids or what?!

Crazy.

Good run with the old M5 too! FWIW, I still like the last gen and E36/E39 series(es) Bimmers more than the new (06+?) ones.. too.. pointy, or something.

Na i dont really hang out much period.. but the kids that do live around me drive high end cars. Lots of lambos, merc's, BMW's, lotus, etc..

The high school parking lot looks like a high end used car lot.. lol
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.