03 WRX w/ CAI, BOV&MBC Vs. Bugatti, SR-76 Blackbird, Vespa, jogger
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 03 WRX w/ CAI, BOV&MBC Vs. Bugatti, SR-76 Blackbird, Vespa, jogger within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was on my way home from Bed, Bath and Beyond, after getting dyno'd, & this dude on a Vespa ...

03 WRX w/ CAI, BOV&MBC Vs. Bugatti, SR-76 Blackbird, Vespa, jogger

I was on my way home from Bed, Bath and Beyond, after getting dyno'd, & this dude on a Vespa starts reving me at a light. I didn't want to race him, but he just sitting there at the light so when the light turned green, I just floored it. I had him by about 2 carlengths by the time we hit 20 MPH, but then he started reeling me in a bit. We shut it down around 90 MPH, but I was still ahead by about a car length. I just drove by afterwards, and made sure my BOV blew as I passed him.

A few blocks later, this gay dude in a Bugatti (I think I saw him in some movie) comes up behind me and just stays behind my like he wants to race. I didn't want to race him, but he kept driving behind me so I just floored it. I pulled away from him like he wasn't even trying. I though those cars were really fast or something, but since the CAI/BOV/MBC, nothing seems to keep up with me. I shut it down around 90 MPH, and couldn't even see him in my rear view, so I made a U-turn, and drove back until I saw him...he was like 5 blocks back at a red light. I think he was already trying to challenge another dude in a Dodge Stratus to a race. I made sure my BOV blew when I drove by him.

Then this dude was jogging down the street. He was totally checking out my car. I wasn't gonna race him, but he just kept running so I hit it....He didn't even have a chance. I turned around again to drive by and make my BOV blow, but I couldn't find him. He must have turned down another street because he was so embarassed.

Then I looked up, and saw this black plane in the air....I'm pretty sure it was an SR-76 blackbird. I totally didn't want to race him, cause its like military and crap, but he just kept flying in the same direction, so I went for it. He started pulling away from be past MACH 2, but I hung in there pretty good. I was about 1/2 a car length behind him all the way to about MACH5, but he decided to fly up into the clouds. What a p*ssy. I bet he knew I was about to take him so he just ran away.
    Last edited by blarg; 07-18-2006 at 10:36 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Evolution - 1 : blarg - 0

Nice kills! I especially liked the jogger race. Cocky bastard, next time he should drink some Monster before racing.

Have you heard about BOV delete mod? I've heard it reduces the BOV air release lag and increases HP just like teh Vortex. You should try it for more sweet kills.
    Give us more stories from your interesting racing life!

I once raced my own car reflection when I drove down on Michigan Ave in Chicago next to a long office bulding. Damn that thing was fast. I never found out its mods but it kept up with me head to head throughout the whole race.
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

what are you talking about....I didn't race an Evo.

yeah, I've heard shadows are FAST. I'm going to get a body kit and some 19's before I try to race one of those.
    go f*** yourself

Nice kills.

Watch out for those Stratus'. They'll blow a head gasket mid-launch (or ~20k miles) and the forward projecting oil slick will meff you up.

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

my emotions (displayed in smilies):
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Dude, haven't you heard? SRT-4's are the only things fast enough to keep up with the Blackbird. He was probably just messing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    I was on my way home from Bed, Bath and Beyond, after getting dyno'd, & this dude on a Vespa starts reving me at a light. I didn't want to race him, but he just sitting there at the light so when the light turned green, I just floored it. I had him by about 2 carlengths by the time we hit 20 MPG, but then he started reeling me in a bit. We shut it down around 90 MPH, but I was still ahead by about a car length. I just drove by afterwards, and made sure my BOV blew as I passed him.

you said 20 MPG hahahahaha.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Quote Originally Posted by friedricer

you actually read my post. hahahahahahahaha
    go f*** yourself

its sr71 blackbird. watch out for the 3 engine ones tho.
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Antyoo
    its sr71 blackbird. watch out for the 3 engine ones tho.
    no.....this was definately the SR76....its the same as the SR71, except its lowered, has painted side-skirts, and 20's.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by friedricer
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......... ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That makes that whole short novel even more hilarious.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

404-funny not found.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

That would be because your under developed brain lacks proper neuro-transmitters that release endorphines that create a joyous feeling. Now go grab your axe and cut down some trees
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    no.....this was definately the SR76....its the same as the SR71, except its lowered, has painted side-skirts, and 20's.
    You sure it wasn't an sr67 humming bird? They look alot the same besides the upper gravitational sheild and the extra layer of tin-foil.

My best race to date was with the local "harbor inn seafood" hot air balloon, those things can really handle. It was so fast it was shooting out flames, but my wrx with upgraded spoiler destroyed him.
    stupidman has spoken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast