my bugeye vs 04 evo vs e46 m3 vs vortech mustang vs sti - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on my bugeye vs 04 evo vs e46 m3 vs vortech mustang vs sti within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT bah i didnt specify any years! lol <~~ future Evo IX or X owner. Yeh, the ...

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    bah i didnt specify any years! lol

<~~ future Evo IX or X owner.

Yeh, the EVO X is insane, so nice

im jelous of Evos sometimes

but hey, to ALL that was my stupidity with the 03 STi part, I meant 04 and 05.

But hey, I wouldnt be suprised if I hold some sort of record for the most whp on a stock turbo. Im pretty sure the turbo is going down hill on me though, i blew my main turbo oil line the other day

Ill get it to the dyno again soon, however it is a several month wait to get on the Mach V dyno. Im making an appointment tomorrow to get it dynoed and tuned when I get the GT30 in.

Also, not sure how much difference the tranny makes, but I think my gear ratios and driveline setup are what are keeping me ahead of the curve. ..... this is my third tranny in this car
    Danny
    02 WRX Stage III-IV
    Perrin GT30R coming soon
    my suby and old stang

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BoostJunkie21
    I know, as I've seen you lurking on Evom. And no I am not stalking you lol.
    Not lurking, more like admiring. hahaha. Ive wanted an Evo since 2004 but decided that it was a bit out of my budget (but then again between car payments and my mod list i could of gotten a stock Evo VIII).
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Do you have a dyno plot to back that up? And what type of dyno was this on?

If you really are making 260whp on the td04 ej20 then I do believe you very well may hold the U.S. record for the most whp made by a stock turbo wrx.

On another note, none of these cars except maybe the evo was actually racing you.... That, or you just happened to come across some of the worst drivers this side of planet earth.
    Im working on finding my old dyno sheet

almost all my races are from a roll, so I cant be exactly sure when these people are letting off the gas. Ill take her to the track again for a day and get back at you with some newer quarter miles.

Before the PPG gears went in and the UTEC Stage III tuning, and the GT Spec Headers, and the Perrin Crank Pulley it ran a 13.1 w/ the back seats out
    Danny
    02 WRX Stage III-IV
    Perrin GT30R coming soon
    my suby and old stang

Quote Originally Posted by DJOSRS
    Before the PPG gears went in and the UTEC Stage III tuning, and the GT Spec Headers, and the Perrin Crank Pulley it ran a 13.1 w/ the back seats out

with what turbo?
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    with what turbo?
    I'm guessing that it's the stock TD04..
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelsrex
    IF he cant put 8-10 cars on a E46 M3's with at stock turbo and stock motor than my Built 2.5 with an 18G must pull hard on the new Z06'S
    Don't think you'll be pulling hard on any cars until february...
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    I'm guessing that it's the stock TD04..

So was I, and I am thinking that 13.1 in 1/4 is really good with that..
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

before i replaced my engine i had a straight threw TBE, intake and pro ECu Tek programing making 210 WHP i ran dead even with a stage 2 srt-4 from roll, and took him out by two lengths roughly from stop. Now after i blew up the motor and replaced the block,turbo,intercooler, and a few other items it runs high 12's with the intercooler sprayer(co2).

12.7 1/4 mile w/ intercooler sprayer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.