I just got beat by a .....

This is a discussion on I just got beat by a ..... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A Ford Focus turbo charged Was driving casually on the highway at night yesturday with my g/f. Then i see ...

I just got beat by a .....

A Ford Focus turbo charged

Was driving casually on the highway at night yesturday with my g/f. Then i see a Ford Focus drive by me a little faster, with a body kit, nice rims, just well done. So i decided to pull up and see if he wanted to go for a little run. He right away realized this, we both slowed down to 80km/hr (me in 3rd gear). Honk x3, and we're off.... he kept gaining on me. So by the time we were up to 170-180km/hr he was about 3+ cars ahead of me.

Then we went for it again, and same thing hehe. His car was pretty quiet, and was quite impressed with his driving. We both just calmly slowed down, 3 honks and we're off. No weaving in and out of traffic, no retarded racing. +1

thought i'd share a race.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Put this in "WRX vs. The World"
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears