wrx vs srt4 sucks to be him - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx vs srt4 sucks to be him within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nice close call. Why would you race on a road that you knew was covered with cops? Even with a ...

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Nice close call.
    Why would you race on a road that you knew was covered with cops? Even with a V1 and a Passport I still wouldn't do it.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    Nice close call.
    Why would you race on a road that you knew was covered with cops? Even with a V1 and a Passport I still wouldn't do it.
    werd.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    they are affordable to begin with, and have horrible depreciation. most 15-yr olds bagging groceries can save up for a year and buy one when they get their permit.
    ok, srt-4's aren't THAT inexpensive...

and if you think a high school senior with an srt-4 is bad...

i just graduated hs and one of my classmates had an sti. two others had evo's. how they did this is beyond me. some guy in band had a real nice white chevelle.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by friedricer
    ok, srt-4's aren't THAT inexpensive...

and if you think a high school senior with an srt-4 is bad...

i just graduated hs and one of my classmates had an sti. two others had evo's. how they did this is beyond me. some guy in band had a real nice white chevelle.
    What's wrong with a younger person having a nice car? It's not the age, it's the attitude. My .02.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

well, most of the guys with nice cars have bad attitudes. at least that's how it was at my school.
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

yeah you are quite right on that! there are a lot of idiots out there, but honda, acura integra and srt-4 owners are just not up to par with the brains here! but Death to ricers and 2004neonsrt4 are certainly exceptions since they talk to us! I respect all until they start pullin' some stupid shi# on the street.

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingertooth
    yeah you are quite right on that! there are a lot of idiots out there, but honda, acura integra and srt-4 owners are just not up to par with the brains here! but Death to ricers and 2004neonsrt4 are certainly exceptions since they talk to us! I respect all until they start pullin' some stupid shi# on the street.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    x2 ftw. i often catch laser and k band a half mile or so before my friends passport.
    I have a V-1. what do you mean by "catch laser" if you are being hit by laser your being hit by laser.. you dont pick it up if they are taggin someone else a mile up the road. you dont pick it up till they hit you with it.
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

Honest question.

What is the point of even having laser on the thing if all it can do is say..."you just got hit by a laser"
    2006 WRX TR: TurboXS RFL-Ti TBE, GR+ Pro Coilovers and all supporting suspension mods, Stage 3 block with CP pistons, 18g, P&L FMIC, deatschwerk 750cc injectors, PPG gears

as far as the passporte vs. v1. i've had both in the last 4 months. I bought a passporte from best buy and was real excited because i got a smoking deal because my brother works there . That thing had so so so many false alarms from automatic doors/the boogeyman. It was constantly going off. So much in fact that one time i was going 15 over and detected a signal but figured it was just another false alarm so i didn't slow down and of course it was a cop and i got a freaking ticket. I said from that point on, i'm getting a valentine and i love it so far. Arrows are amazing, almost 0 false alarms. I can drive in peace without constantly muting the bastard. i would never ever ever go back to the passporte.
    "I saw that, Brick killed a guy"

03 WRX-- ECUtek, Prodrive up, APS cai, Samko hoses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.