My runs tonight

This is a discussion on My runs tonight within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I raced a couple cars tonight here in Lincoln. I was on my low boost(16psi) pump gas map. First was ...

My runs tonight

I raced a couple cars tonight here in Lincoln. I was on my low boost(16psi) pump gas map.

First was a friend's Mach 1 mustang with bolt ons. I put a couple cars on him on the launch and was holding good until I missed fifth and he pulled right next to me at the end of the shutdown. Shoulda had him by more but that mis-shift killed me.

Next I raced a EVOIII 16g'd 1g DSM AWD. I put about a car on him out of the hole and put about 2-3 more through fifth gear. He was running his lower boost map also(16psi). 1320video has video of it but it's late and he will be editing/uploading tomorrow probably. I'll post it up as soon as it's avaliable int he video forum. Not too bad for no DCCD and pump gas
    07 Mercedes-Benz E350
    Saks Fifth Ave Edition

04 WRX VF34+TMIC SOLD
    12.62@108 1.7 60'
    295whp & 302tq on Mustang Dyno
    MODS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice! I'm sure glad this thread wasn't about the aftermath of bad Mexican food. Or that Philippine place over on O St.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

hey hey what's wrong with filipinos...
    Trek mountain bike (with front AND rear suspension!)
    Zero skateboard

Quote Originally Posted by friedricer
    hey hey what's wrong with filipinos...
    Nothing. My wife happens to be one so we go to every Philippine store or resturant in any city we happen across. The resturant on O St in Lincoln (I think it's called Manila Bay) was marginal at best. Thus the reference to "runs!"
    My water heater has a blow off valve.