06 Stage 2 WRX vs Evo IX - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on 06 Stage 2 WRX vs Evo IX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^ I am a compulsive liar. In reality, no wrx has even run in the 11's, or even 12's for ...

^ I am a compulsive liar.

In reality, no wrx has even run in the 11's, or even 12's for that matter. Regardless of mod's.

And for the record, these are a few THINGS I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF:

A td04l wrx going 12.6x

A VF39 wrx going going 11.9x

A td04l wrx with a 1.6x 60 ft

Just some things that are impossible and I have never seen.
    stupidman has spoken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

great link, good read.

Funny how those with evo's say yay for evo and those with wrx's say yay for wrx's.

Now say that five times real fast
    stupidman has spoken

WTF is your problem seriously? All I asked was if you can provide a link of said guy running an 11.9 on the stock turbo. As far as I know, there are no STi's in the 11's with stock turbo, I'm just hoping you can prove me wrong though.
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

Ike
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    Funny how those with evo's say yay for evo and those with wrx's say yay for wrx's.

Now say that five times real fast
    I'm not an Evo guy, I'm a car guy. I realize the strengths and weaknesses of cars whether I own them or not. In this case I own or have owned both cars. Hate to break it to you, but most reasonable WRX owners will acknowledge the Evo is a better platform if you want the most performance.

why would you p ut a vf39 on there?

thats like out of the fire and into the pot. It's STILL too darn small for the motor.
    Like drinking poison. Like eating glass.

cool down guys! we all love our cars and should respect other's car....
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

+1

Quote Originally Posted by BoostJunkie21
    Just to back up what Cavadini stated, I went 12.5@109mph with a 1.8 60ft and I'm still on stock exhaust. I only have a flash and mbc and I'm already putting down 300whp/310wtq.
    yeah i'm putting down just a little under cavadini with the almost the same setup, 18lbs instead of 20 i think he's boosting.

my freinds dad brought home an evo9mr and we did about six runs and i just barely pulled, barely barely on my good runs.

poo on the 06 2.5
    SoCal F4 #22 Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester 2.5 XTi View Post
    If aesthetics was 1st, I wouldn't have bought a Forester!

Quote Originally Posted by BoostJunkie21
    If you guys went over 100mph, then yes its possible he shifted to 5th as our gear ratios are really short. I think our 4th tops out around 110mph or so. Nice kill dude, but honestly speaking that guy is a dumbass for putting a blow off valve on the car when the stock one is perfectly capable of doing its job and not leaking boost like the previous diverter valves on the Evo8's as they were plastic.
    There is an STi that comes to the shopping center where I work and he's constantly giving bov salutes and that's all he has done to the car. One day when I saw him coming in I ran out to my car (stage 2 STI) and pulled around front, as he went by he did his usual rev for his bov salute so I reved up to maybe 5k a few times and he noticed . He hasn't shown off his bov since then and people were saying "maybe it's because you have the same car as him and he's saying hi" which isn't the case because when he was doing it my car was parked in the back and customers in the shopping center couldn't see it.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.