04XT vs 02 WRX same mods up/dp &bc

This is a discussion on 04XT vs 02 WRX same mods up/dp &bc within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; his car wrx runs mid 13's at track, i know, its my old car.my car unknown? And before anybody says ...

04XT vs 02 WRX same mods up/dp &bc

his car wrx runs mid 13's at track, i know, its my old car.my car unknown? And before anybody says anything we were on a comepletely abondoned road. We first tried from 20, I would pull a nose and stay there until I had to shift and he would gain it back, when he shifted I would gain it back all the way to 100. We did this at differefnt starting speeds but ended up with the same results. Before the mods I would stay with him till 60 and then he would hose me. this was the best 500 bucks i have spent.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yeah forgot to mention hae has a CAI. Don't start on me about that mod, but I am getting one to. I noticed he added about a pound of boost when he added his.

get ready ... The 02 WRX is not going to be that bad with a mbc as long as the boost stays around 16 psi(hope he understands to watch out for half throtle\full boost situations though. But not a good idea with the XT. everyone is about to tell you to loose the mbc, don't get a cai, and instead save up for cobb stage II. k&n filter is all you will need