97jetta vr6 vs 04/5 STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 97jetta vr6 vs 04/5 STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; yeah. this is sad. im not going to pretend it was a real race, or even a made up race. ...

97jetta vr6 vs 04/5 STI

yeah. this is sad. im not going to pretend it was a real race, or even a made up race. this race is so sad and such a "retard trying to play like jordan" moment that im posting it. so i have a stock 97 jetta glx vr6. and Im at 5000ft above sea level. can u say 136hp to the crank? Im saving for an 05 Sti which i expect to buy around august. last night on the wayto the obgym (gym) i stop alongside a silver 05. we pull out from the light and i keep it in 1st slowly accelerating. i notice he hasnt upshifted like a normal human so i figure why not see how much faster a future Sti is than my chick mobile. (lots of chicks own it, not all the chicks it pulls in.) i punch it in 1st at about 3500 and take it up to 6500, as soon as i shift he pulls even harder. talk about bus lengths. lol and more shifting it would get horribly worse. so good kill for him, i lost duh, and nice to see what i can expect in augaust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is kind of funny, my wife drives a vr6 jetta, I have an 05 sti and I use to have a 03 sv650. Almost the same garage as you. You will love the sti, the smooth torque of the vr6 is nice, but just wait to august.
    Lit Fuse Kustoms

Extreme 4x4 videos

you're just missing a letter and that jetta would be killer...

you need a vr6t
    Why do I have to slow down for the WRX? Just because everyone says it's faster doesn't mean I Have to let it win, does it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.