the WRX claims it's first victim
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on the WRX claims it's first victim within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I bought the SPT catback and installed it today (with 750 miles on the car at the moment) and took ...

the WRX claims it's first victim

I bought the SPT catback and installed it today (with 750 miles on the car at the moment) and took the car for a test drive with my younger brother. On the way home I was waiting to make a left turn, and in the other turn lane (it's a 2 lane left turn) 2 guys were in a Taurus reving at me. The light turned green and I made my turn normally through 1st and the beginning of 2nd, then pushed 2nd up to about 4250-4500 rpm, then went to 3rd and did the same, then shut down, with the Taurus about a bus length back. They stayed there for about a block and turned off. Although not a very impressive kill, it was still fun. Oh, and the new exaust sounds great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bully!...

j/k sounds like he was asking for it...good kill
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Mmmmmm... Taurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    I'd love to have a tree house for adults in my backyard.

hey man your in Midlo im in the west end. I also have the SPT mid pipe and cat back with PB Rally DP. We should hang some time.

pete

Quote Originally Posted by FASSTI
    hey man your in Midlo im in the west end. I also have the SPT mid pipe and cat back with PB Rally DP. We should hang some time.

pete
    Yeah, that would be cool.

i thouhg that we had the policy that we dont kill crappy cars (nor hit ungly girsl - exept when drunk).

Was it the CLI Taurus?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.