2006 wrx vs 05-rsx-s vs 02-04 rsx-s vs 95 GT with vid.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 wrx vs 05-rsx-s vs 02-04 rsx-s vs 95 GT with vid. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ran a few friends last week didnt get a chance to post it until today 2006 WRX Cobb Stage 2 ...

2006 wrx vs 05-rsx-s vs 02-04 rsx-s vs 95 GT with vid.

ran a few friends last week didnt get a chance to post it until today

2006 WRX Cobb Stage 2

05 RSX-S I/H/ Kpro tuned 210whp (damn good driver)

02-04 I/H ( thats all i remember)

95 GT Stang with 302 motor(5.0? not sure) intake,header,cams,exhaust, and gears.

Camera Car was the 05 RSX-S
    pulled 2-3 cars on the GT mustang from a dig and roll
    pulled 2-3 cars on the 02-04 RSX-S from a dig and roll as well
    Pretty close with the 05 RSX-S pulled a little not by much, you can see it in the first video towards the end.

Roll from the RSX-S car
    http://media.putfile.com/RSXS-ON-STREET

Dig from the RSX-S car
    http://media.putfile.com/2006-wrx-TB...4rsx-s-IH-DIG-

i know i suck at launching the car, that was like my third time launching the car with awd, not plan on launching the car that much from a dig anyways.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good stuff

The K20 is the RSX-S responds very well to mods.... Making 210whp and weighing about 350lbs less I am not suprised he kept up. Good work on the Mustang.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex
    Good stuff

The K20 is the RSX-S responds very well to mods.... Making 210whp and weighing about 350lbs less I am not suprised he kept up. Good work on the Mustang.
    thanks , yea i use to have a rsx-s before i got my wrx. Where the wrx is weak at, the the RSX makes up for it. they have good gearing and damn good topend and are much lighter than the wrx.

schoolloans
    Jackass in the camera car jumped every start on every car. Tell him to give teh guy a chance to HEAR the horn before he's on the throttle.

good runs.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.