Raced against 350 SLK Benz

This is a discussion on Raced against 350 SLK Benz within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Fun race today against the new 350 SLK Benz. Race happened at a stoplight. I told him from 0-60, and ...

Raced against 350 SLK Benz

Fun race today against the new 350 SLK Benz. Race happened at a stoplight. I told him from 0-60, and the dude said "Let's go." I kept building boost in between 4k to 5k. Lights turned green, I slipped the clutch and let the beast loose. My tires chirped, and like a sling shot, it exploded off the line. Leaving the Benz in dust, with about two bus distance. Really pimp car, and cool driver.
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they run a good 13.7 @ 103 mph. They are not slow. AWD does kick ass. I just raced a sl55 amg from a 5 mph roll and at about 50mph he was a car in front of me. But he was picking up speed like crazy! I was in my R32.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.