stg 2 wrx vs S4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stg 2 wrx vs S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Caught a little race with an 01' s4 that had an exhaust. Little background about my car. I have 2004 ...

stg 2 wrx vs S4

Caught a little race with an 01' s4 that had an exhaust. Little background about my car. I have 2004 wrx with invidia turbo back and an ecutek tune. We went from 50 to 110. I put about 2.5 to 3 car lengths on him. He said he used to have an APR chip but it messed up his car he said. Do you think he would have smoked me with the chip in??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yep. My buddy has a 2001 S4 w/exhaust and stage 2. We haven't run, but, he's equal than, if not faster, than my Pdx stage 2 w/headers STI.
    2004 Java Black Pearl STI
    Shocks... Pegs... Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by evothis
    Caught a little race with an 01' s4 that had an exhaust. Little background about my car. I have 2004 wrx with invidia turbo back and an ecutek tune. We went from 50 to 110. I put about 2.5 to 3 car lengths on him. He said he used to have an APR chip but it messed up his car he said. Do you think he would have smoked me with the chip in??
    My friend has a 2000 S4 with a giac chip. From a 20mph roll he was dead even with my stg2 WRX. But he's has the auto with tiptronic.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

they say any form of chip in an S4 really does alot

Quote Originally Posted by evothis
    they say any form of chip in an S4 really does alot
    GIAC claimed 75hp and 110ftq with just a chip.

I can tell you when he was stock I put 2 to 3 cars on him with little problem.. With the chip he was at my rear door but I got a small jump on him. At the time I was stg2.

I'd say it was worth every penny he spent.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.