04 STi vs. SVT F-150, Altima, and a G35
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 STi vs. SVT F-150, Altima, and a G35 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; VERY LONG POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get into detail and my brain doesn't like to shorten stories . I was rolling from ...

04 STi vs. SVT F-150, Altima, and a G35

VERY LONG POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get into detail and my brain doesn't like to shorten stories .

I was rolling from Vista (north county san diego) to down town san diego and this SVT F-150 was driving like 60mph on the freeway so I passed him while the cruise control was engaged doing about 65-66mph. When I started to go by I saw him get on it a little then we hit a freeway merge so he's right on my tail then when we finally merge he pulls out and floors it, when he got like 8 cars ahead of me I decided why not try to catch up so I down shift and go wot and started to reel him in but then I saw traffic ahead so I got off of it but he stayed on it doing probably 120+mph and just weaving through all the rush hour traffic.

2nd run was against an Altima, I don't know what model it was but the dude pissed me off from the beggining. I was leaving Dave and Busters and this guy cuts me off in the parking lot, he didn't even attempt to slow down and he had a stop sign where as I had none and the right of way. When he pulls out of the parking lot he gets on it hard, peeling out so I followed and just blew by him. We get to a red light with 2 left turn lanes and I am the 4th car back in my lane and he has no one in his lane yet he still stops next to me and stares at me like he's mad so I just stare back (if that's how you spell stare). we get on the freeway and he paces me then hits it again so I was like ok 1 more time and beat him then slowed down to 65mph while he stayed on it and got out of view within a minute or 2.

3rd run was against a G35, it looked new but I don't know if it was an 05 or 06. I was going to put gas and this G35 was gunning it up to my rear bumper then getting off and then doing that all over again. Finally we hit a red light where I was going to put gas at but he was still acting all retarded so I eased away from the light like normal with him on my tail then I switched lanes and he got beside me and paced me so I look over and the 2 guys in the car looked like 17yo high school kids and they pointed at my car and laughed. After a second he gased it a bit then got off so the next time he gased it I down shifted and floored it and started to walk them pretty badly. So I slow down and start to turn right to go back to the gas station and he turns the same way and when I do a u-turn I look at him to give him a thumbs up and he was just looking straight with an angry look on his face........ a very different face then what he had before we ran when he was all giggling at my car and all.

When I was at a video store last week a guy with a G35 went up to his friend (who had a regular 02 wrx) and asked if he wanted to race he said ok and they went outside. After I got my stuff I go outside and the other friend points at me in my car and says "oh you should race him" and the G35 guy says "yeah right, I walk STi's all day" and that dudes G35 was stock, I stopped next to them and asked if he wanted to prove to me he beats STi's all day and he said no so I said "that's what I thought" and left.

OH OH and I wanted to ask if anyone knows a guy or they themselves have a blue 04-05 wrx with at least an exhaust and a fmic. I see it all the time around oceanside area where I work but I am always inside my store or going the opposite way when I see him.

Oh and I am stock but next week I will be installing a UTEC with map selector switch, txs RFL Ti catless tbe, TXS short ram, Apexi AVC-R ebc, NGK one step colder plugs, Greddy catch can, and a fuel pump.
    Last edited by TheReaper; 05-20-2006 at 05:06 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cliffnotes:

Don't mess with The Reaper

Good runs

Talking

lol "thats what i thought", thats awesome. nothing like catching someones bs with a shovel and tossing it back. so are the g35s a little slower than a 350z? i know same platform etc but i thought 350zs, although they get beat by stis, dont get walked? maybe me stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6
    lol "thats what i thought", thats awesome. nothing like catching someones bs with a shovel and tossing it back. so are the g35s a little slower than a 350z? i know same platform etc but i thought 350zs, although they get beat by stis, dont get walked? maybe me stupid.
    I believe the G35's and the 350Z's both get nicely walked by STi's. I haven't had a chance to run a 350Z but my friend tells me (he has an 05 STi) 350Z's and G35's get walked by STi's. HAHAHAHA wow I think I had so many ssssss ssssssss sounds that I thought I was a snake for a second haha.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

There's a guy in my parking garage near work with a G35 (stock I believe, but not that it matters ). Every so often I'll see him drive by me in the garage as I am getting out of my car and he'll floor it as if to say, "yeah, I'll blow you away!" Nothing says cool like gunning it in a parking garage! Well, he's right about one thing, he will blow me away but only when my car is parked as such.
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, start.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.