Silly little civic

This is a discussion on Silly little civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was heading home the other night and I pulled up next to a civic. I don't have anything ...

Silly little civic

So I was heading home the other night and I pulled up next to a civic. I don't have anything against civicsand this one was fairly ricey, this one had a body kit(not painted), rims, exhaust, and some stickers. The kid was with a girl and he kept looking at me, I think, it was hard to tell sun was in his eyes and his visor didn't help him upside down and sideways. So the light is getting ready to change and he starts to creep foreward, flash the turn aero lights up and he dumps the cluch and chirps his tires as he flys off the line straight through the intersection. Cut to my view as I sit there watching a huge farm truck also take off when the turn light went green. Man that truck about creamed the civic. I could bairly see the girl hitting the guy through his tint, and when I pulled up next to him the she was chewing his ass. Halarious and luckly no one got hurt.
    mmmmmmmmmm, turbo!
    Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so...the turn light came on and he was anticipating the green light, so he basically flew through the intersection and almost got creamed by a truck on the other side that was turning? where was darwin on that one

no, i believe that the truck creamed "owned" him in the straight line?
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

I think the turn arrow(aero) came on and he took off like he said.^

two of my friends with mustangs were going to race one day on the way back from a highschool where we took classes before going to our own school. Anticipating the light, the turn arrow came on and they both did the same thing.

Hehehe, I bet he went to all of his little ricer buddies bragging about how he toasted a WRX!

Listen to this crap, the other day I was on this four-lane highway, which is a popular strip and there are always bunches of ricers racing. I saw this white Neon, base-model with an ugly body kit, big wing and obnoxious exhaust turning onto the highway in my direction. I see him approaching me to my right and my cell-phone rings, I answer and start talking to my dad. Next thing I know this poser is next to me and he takes off like I'm racing him! LOL Then he flashes his hazards like he beat me and I wasn't even paying attention. I was like, wtf? Just like above I bet he went to all of his ricer buddies and bragged about the WRX that couldn't keep up. Idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

hahahah... ok I got one for you as well... my friend and I were going to hang out last friday night and we were cooming up to a light where I was going to make a right turn, now at that light there are 2 lanes that are seperated by a 3 foot wide divider from the main 3 lanes in each direction, right accross the intersection there is an overpass, and only 1 lane out of the 2 can go over the overpass, and the other can either turn right or go straight to go under the overpass, but there is no outlet road when you go under the overpass. Anyways as I came to a stop there was a re mazda miata and in it, in the passenger side was what looked like a spanish kid. As I came to the stop he turns and starts to look up at me, (miata is so small that he had to look up ) and then looks down and starts blasting some spanish music. We start laughing as he looks back I throw a couple of revs and he hears it, and lowers the music. As the light turns green he peels out and I just make the turn, both of us laughing are asses off. Needless to say that was a good start to a good night. I don't know what he was trying to accomplish with this mighty miata but it was dam funny.
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

I actually had the exact same thing happen to me last year. It was around 11pm, I was at a light in the right lane and had this red SUV or truck beside me (can't remember...but I think it was a SUV.) So I'm sitting there just waiting and the turn arrow lights up and this guy floors it through the intersection. What was really demented was that the Golf behind him did the same thing. I was like "huh"? I had to do a double-take at the light to make sure, but yep, it was red. lol. So I caught up to the guy a 1/2 kilometer down and just gave his passenger a slow WTF head-shake...
    2005 Aspen White STi