Aww, so sorry for you....02 WRX vs EVO 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Aww, so sorry for you....02 WRX vs EVO 9 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Long story short, I shut up my friend's cousin who thought he was the hottest **** in town with his ...

Aww, so sorry for you....02 WRX vs EVO 9

Long story short, I shut up my friend's cousin who thought he was the hottest **** in town with his EVO 9. I love the car, but he kept on running his mouth. So after $300 and 3 runs later, I'm 3 - 0. I told him to learn how to drive, not be such a *****, and talk once he actually knows what he's talking about. I feel good. I'm gonna go buy something w/ my earnings. Just wanted to share.

Just a short background. His car is stock, but not broken in yet. I thought it was and he told me after we ran it, the car had 473 miles on the clock. I have an 02 wrx sedan w/ VF22, all fuel, ecu, and exhaust mods, etc.
    Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Gas, grass, or ass. Nobody rides for free.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

vf22 is a very potent turbo... for some reason in one month's time EVO's were trying to run me left and right. (all were modded with at least exhaust) then all of a sudden it stopped after i beat down a bunch of them. with the vf22 i was even able to pull on a Supra on the freeway running a single T60-1 turbo. good turbo... i definitely do miss it. maybe someday i'll have something other than the stock turbo again...
    Yes, that is me in my avatar! Kid's don't try this at home.
    CLICKY to view My Extensive Mod List!

Yeah, it's been good to me. I bought it a while ago, but it has never failed me. I get revved on and people try to run me, but I usually never do. Unless it's the freeway and there's nobody around, I'll give in.

That kid I beat is funny. He was talkin so much crap so I just straight up told him 2 put his money where his mouth is. That's when it happened. We went twice from a stop and then once on the freeway. He has no driving skills at all. He bogged the launches twice and wanted a 60+ run. I told him np and beat him up all 3 times.

Nice kills Hybrid, it is usually the newer owners that think they have the fastest car. I guess you gave him a nice little lesson, now treat yourself right with that $300.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

That is awesome, nothing like owning someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, man that is a good burn.

very nice! i applaud you.
    06 VF39'd WRX 270awhp 295wtq @15psi
    Should I OpenSource and ditch the AP?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #006

Ugh, some stock Evo owners got to learn that their cars aren't fast at all...

Congrats on the kill.
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    Works Drop in Filter, TTP Engineering 3" Downpipe, 3" Ultimate Racing Test Pipe, GReddy Evo2 exhaust, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Forge UNOS MBC @ 22-23lbs, Fighters Garage LICP, Custom Dynoflash, S2000 Antenna, Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

nice kills lol
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Yeah, it felt good. Some of the local evo people are cool, but people like this guy needed to be taught a lesson. I don't think he's gonna run his mouth like he was anymore. If he does, I'll be sure to humble him.

was the 300 your idea or his? What a moron, glad you knocked some sense into him
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    was the 300 your idea or his? What a moron, glad you knocked some sense into him
    It was mine. I couldn't take his **** talking so I said how about we race for money. He was pretty confident and I said let's go for 100. He got rocked the 1st time so he was pissed. The second time he was even more pissed. He got fed up and told me to go from a roll on the freeway. So yeah, 3 losses for him = me $300 up.

Banned
    Take his 300 bills and take his mom out for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627
    Take his 300 bills and take his mom out for dinner

No thanks. I wouldn't even do her w/ someone else's ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid-X
    No thanks. I wouldn't even do her w/ someone else's ****.
    2003 WRX wagon-COBB stage 2

1970 240z-28,000 mi, unrestored original, mint

fre
    I had a vf34 wrx and I raced the guy at the dealership's stock evo. He didn't believe me after I took the evo for a test drive and said I would be stepping down in power. I put a few cars on him a few races in a row and made him a believer. Some people are just ignorant. That wrx was definitely a well done car, whoever ended up with it is lucky.

Of course I didn't buy my evo from that dealership, since they obviously beat the hell out them. Plus they had like 3000 miles on them and they were trying to sell them as new.
    Last edited by fre; 05-18-2006 at 09:43 AM.
    11.1 @ 131

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.