First Kill
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on First Kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got my 06 tr in january and I just had my first race a couple of days ago. It ...

First Kill

I got my 06 tr in january and I just had my first race a couple of days ago. It was more of a joke than an actual race but it's still my first kill. I was driving with my girl to the movies on saturday when a mazda 3 pulled up next to me. The guy had a body kit and a big spoiler and an exhaust as far as I could tell. So I didn't bother with this guy cause it was just some rice. He wouldn't leave me alone though and kept reving his engine. So finally i got fed up and just pulled away from the guy to get away from him. I looked in my rearview mirror and the guy turned on his blue underglow neons, at this i started laughing. So I got ready to race this guy. I was going around 40 when he floored it, it took me a second to react so he got about a car length on me before i caught up to his speed. Then I blew past him and put about 4 car lengths on him before i got to a 100. He pulled up next to me at the next light and started talking to me. He said he wanted to race me when he put his turbo in.... ha like that'll happen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill
    Quote Originally Posted by polishrexracer
    I looked in my rearview mirror and the guy turned on his blue underglow neons
    that adds like 40hp
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    nice kill

that adds like 40hp
    HAHAHAHA I said the samething in another thread. A guy in an MR2 did something similar to me except I was on the freeway and he dropped a gear and floored it getting maybe 10 feet in front of me when he let off (me still coasting at 65mph) and as I was looking at his muffler and car badging he turned on his neon blue undercarriage lights and that's when I almost died because if he had a flux capacitor to go with that I would have been toast because those things give you at least 80whp.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

just be glad he didn't have vertical doors too.... i don't think even an sti could keep up with a car like that

just be glad he didn't have vertical doors too.... i don't think even an sti could keep up with a car like that
    Yeah man and after he hits around 88mph he would have gone back into time and have beaten you before the race had even started HAHAHAHAHA. Man I need sleep......... I don't know if I am making sense right now or not but yeah.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    nice kill

that adds like 40hp
    mazda 3's are like 40hp to begin with. So that mod basically doubled the powa!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    mazda 3's are like 40hp to begin with. So that mod basically doubled the powa!
    I'd better watch out if he gets that turbo, he could get another 40hp, put him up to triple the original power.

I Support ClubWRX
    IBAngelboygetsupset

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper
    HAHAHAHA I said the samething in another thread. A guy in an MR2 did something similar to me except I was on the freeway and he dropped a gear and floored it getting maybe 10 feet in front of me when he let off (me still coasting at 65mph) and as I was looking at his muffler and car badging he turned on his neon blue undercarriage lights and that's when I almost died because if he had a flux capacitor to go with that I would have been toast because those things give you at least 80whp.
    A flux capacitor is no laughing matter!!!
    First Mod: Flux Capacitor
    Second Mod: 88 MPH Governor

exactly the reason why i want to upgrade to the Subaru world from the Honda world. Every pos civic with altezza style tails wants to run me when i'm just driving to the corner market. Rediculous i tell ya.

At least with a WRX, they'd be more intimidated and not run against me and let me be without getting all fast and furious. Most of these Honda morons don't know the first thing about cars either.

You would laugh if you saw how many blank stares i get when i tell people i have a ZC motor. The only term these super kewl Honduh people know around my area is "VTEC" and "B16"...everything else that deals with cars is foreign to them!
    Last edited by Sieker; 05-13-2006 at 01:40 PM.

not all hondas are that bad, my friend got dominated by a prelude in his supra

not all hondas are that bad, my friend got dominated by a prelude in his supra
    then it mostlikley wasnt a TT supra. my friend has a supra with 695 rwhp. its so sick. alls it does is smoke the tires. it doesnt grip. almost too much HP

nice catch, it wasn't a tt. The kids actually an idiot. He had his daddy buy him a non turbo automatic supra for 30,000 dollars, and now he gets beat by stock preludes. Good call, i was just tryin to prove my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    IBAngelboygetsupset
    Inevitable.
    Cobb Stage two and a half.

i'm guessing angel boy has a mazda 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast