First Kill - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First Kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by polishrexracer nice catch, it wasn't a tt. The kids actually an idiot. He had his daddy buy ...

Quote Originally Posted by polishrexracer
    nice catch, it wasn't a tt. The kids actually an idiot. He had his daddy buy him a non turbo automatic supra for 30,000 dollars, and now he gets beat by stock preludes. Good call, i was just tryin to prove my point.
    AT non turbo supra? trash-can on wheels? im going down to test drive an 06 sti tomarrow.... kind of excited to finally drive one

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had a guy in a two tone Tercel want to race me.. And when I say two tone I mean the doors weren't the same color as the rest of the car.. I think it was putting down like 50,000FWHP or something close to that.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by waterhurley
    AT non turbo supra? trash-can on wheels? im going down to test drive an 06 sti tomarrow.... kind of excited to finally drive one
    good luck with that, i always wanted to feel the diff between my wrx and an sti

to bad it wasn't from a dig. I hear those things are monsters out of the hole.

Lol, it also happened to me once on the freeway. I was going 80-85mph cuz I am in a rush to meet up with my friends. I drive a 06 STI which the stock spoiler attracts alot of attention, I guess. All of a sudden I saw a 92-94ish Accord in my rear view mirror and was gaining on me. When he was beside me, i noticed that he turned on his neon lights and he punches it, I was like WTF...??? so I just stayed in 6th gear and followed he all the way down the freeway to about 110mph. So cut the story short, we exited the freeway at the same time, and at the stop light he roll down the window and start bragging how his car is faster than mine and STi couldn't even catch up. So I said to him, " Do you know I was in 6th gear all these time and I wasn't even trying to race you??" Then he started laughing and yell back "f**king lair, STis only have 5 gears! HAHA!!" So I just shaked my head and took off. Now I guess he is going to brag to his friends that he raced a STi and he won. RICERS....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.