8yourV8, I think not - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 8yourV8, I think not within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wow what an idiot...

wow what an idiot
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

First off, this guy seems like a really nice guy so I must apologize for my rude comments. I also asked around and his car is pretty quick when its running with more boost, I hear he gave a buddy of mine a run for his money and his camaro (svtrippin) and my Z are even up until about 110 or so and then Ill start to walk away from him, hes putting down the same power I am as we are both H/C and longtubes.

Nice car, I dont have a problem with import owners that have anything but FWD. Love the R34, FQ430, Supra, RX7, and 350 Z. Sorry for the whole riceboy comment as well. If I had a quick STI and I was laying the smack down on mustangs and camaro's I would probably have choosen that custom tag too.

Maybe well meet again sometime in the near future and be able to go at it from a standstill, BE WARNED THOUGH, I dont spin at all in the lower gears on asphalt above 70 F with the 305' nitto 555 R2s out back, so you wont have the typical AWD advantage there.

I havent even read all the replies yet, and Im afraid too as I bet I really rattled the hornets nest with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    You know you're hard when a guy with a 3,800 lb car can run a better time on pump gas than your paperweight 'Vette. With such a light car and 420 horsepower I expected a bit more.

For example...Adam from 3si... 11.28 @ 124.69. He dynoed at 488AWHP on VPC16 (race fuel in case you ate paint chips as a kid). He ran that 11.28 on pump gas.

For the record... my car puts down a bit more than Adam's and weighs 600 lbs less.

It's pointless, because I'm sure you could come up with some guy who has 700 horsepower. Then I could come up with Ray Pampena and his 830 AWHP 3000GT, and you could come up with some random guy who has 1,000 HP in his Vette..

Theres ALWAYS someone faster. As far as I'm concerned, this thread should just be locked because you came here to do nothing but start fights. You keep being "hard" in your Vette until you meet someone like me on the street and go home with your tail between your legs. Theres 6 second 1/4 mile 4 bangers out there. The problem with people like you is, instead of giving respect to a nice car, you think you're above everybody.

No, I'm not as nice as the rest of the people here, but I can't let stupid crap like this go unnoticed. I vote, shape up or ban.
    I agree, there is always someone faster. Last time I checked an STI weighs 3250 not 3800 lbs, its a weight difference of 100 lbs. I was being sarcastic with that remark as IM SO SICK of import owners bringing up the weight issue with domestic cars, "so heavy" is a typical remark that would accompany a thread such as this if the tables were the other way around. And as far as track performance, every track is different. Becaus Joe Schmo from wherever the hell ran a certain ET with a certain amount of power means squat. I know of many documented bone stock C5 ZO6's not C6 ZO6's that went 11.9's, with 360 rwhp.
    Last edited by eviLS6; 05-05-2006 at 04:12 PM.

This just cries out for some fixin'!
    Quote Originally Posted by eviLS6
    My mom asked me to run down to the local Walgreens and get her some tampons, so she hands me the keys to her boyfriend's car! Woo-hoo! My Cavalier is pretty cool, but I love driving the 'Vette! Anyway, one of your fellow brethren came to a gun fight with a knife today, unfortunately the outcome was the complete opposite of which his exuberant license plate reads, from 70 to 115 I had about 4 car lengths on him. Maybe he should change his license plate to one of the following:

V8slave
    ownedbyV8
    cantfitV8
    myothercarisaV8

Ive had completely stock LS1 f bodies give me more of a run for my money, more power would help but from what I gather your flat 4's bottom end is only good for 400 rwhp on 91, too bad considering how heavy it is.

In a typical riceboy fashion he still wanted to race me as we were on a two lane merge ramp with cars in front of us afterwards to save face.

So don't tell Roger, mom's boyfriend, but I burned his clutch doing celebratory donuts in the Walgreens parking lot.

02 ZO6 11.7@120mph 420rwhp/398rwtq on 91 SAE NATURALLY ASPIRATED 346 CI

http://www.myspace.com/21270983
    There! That's better. And a much better job than I did over on the Cobb forum. Yep, this ass clown is posting on every WRX board he can find. Must be the first time he's beat a WRX.
    My water heater has a blow off valve.

TTIUWS

This thread is useless without Schlitz.
    Dead is Hard. Life is Much Easier. Be Adequite.
    -Lindsay Lohan

yeah, this is rediculous... i dont knwo why anybody responded to that guy? he's sick of us import guys? wtf does that mean? why does he care that we discuss whats good for our cars and what WERE interested in.... at least next winter when eh's just chillin in the garage lookin at his real nice vette.. we'll all be out playing in the snow just waiting for a vette to even THINK about trying to roll up next to us for some fun in the snow... ****, even the rain will do..
    holla atchya boy!

Quote Originally Posted by e-merlin
    This just cries out for some fixin'!

There! That's better. And a much better job than I did over on the Cobb forum. Yep, this ass clown is posting on every WRX board he can find. Must be the first time he's beat a WRX.
    Bring it ***got, I already apologized, you wanna know who youre ****ing with click on my myspace link, Ive gone 190 on two wheels where a 4 cylinder belongs more times than I can remember,

Ive done all the work on my vette, with money I earned serving my country, Im not some rich kid. So yeah, when someone calls me out on the freeway with a plate that reads 8yourV8 Im gonna step up to the plate, and if I win expect some **** talking to commence. Dont run a plate unless you can back it up. I was going to run MPRTKLR, but I KNOW there are 9 second street driven supras out there rolling around.

To the asswipe that said only 4 cars from 70 to 110 you have no concept of time and distance, thats about 1 second in a quarter mile.
    Last edited by eviLS6; 05-05-2006 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    please i'd take that z06 all day in my neon. i dunno whats worse claiming a victory on a car that comes with 190whp or knowing you can't out run a neon in a modded z06

go away troll.
    Yeah youll take me by maybe a tenth in the quarter mile, Id love put your ass backwards drive set up to shame on a road course, BRING IT. streets of willow springs, 14 May. If youre in California come out and get embarrased.

Oh yeah, the car isnt stock moron. I wouldnt come into a wrxforum jumping for joy if I put away a stock STI.

Quote Originally Posted by ODiz413
    yeah, this is rediculous... i dont knwo why anybody responded to that guy? he's sick of us import guys? wtf does that mean? why does he care that we discuss whats good for our cars and what WERE interested in.... at least next winter when eh's just chillin in the garage lookin at his real nice vette.. we'll all be out playing in the snow just waiting for a vette to even THINK about trying to roll up next to us for some fun in the snow... ****, even the rain will do..
    Oh is that what Im missing out on? Snow racing? Yeah I should go down and trade my ZO6 which is superior in everyway shape and form to an STI so I can have the ability to race in the snow with AWD. What was I thinking?! The interior is nicer I will give you that.

This last winter I was driving my car, it doesnt snow everywhere.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah youll take me by maybe a tenth in the quarter mile, Id love put your ass backwards drive set up to shame on a road course, BRING IT. streets of willow springs, 14 May. If youre in California come out and get embarrased.

Oh yeah, the car isnt stock moron. I wouldnt come into a wrxforum jumping for joy if I put away a stock STI.
    2004NeonSRT4 has been an annoying troll here for quite sometime. You are new.

Remember ... many of us are open minded automotive enthusiasts. As much as I love my current WRX, the Vette is by far the sexier, more desirable car.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

ban.
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kush
    ban.
    2004NeonSRT4 or eviLS6?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

To our lovely visitor who had these nice words to say...

Bring it ***got...you wanna know who youre ****ing with click on my myspace link...
    To the asswipe that said only 4 cars from 70 to 110 you have no concept of time and distance...
    yada yada yada
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

I just read all of this....that's at least 10 minutes of my life I won't be getting back

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    2004NeonSRT4 has been an annoying troll here for quite sometime. You are new.

Remember ... many of us are open minded automotive enthusiasts. As much as I love my current WRX, the Vette is by far the sexier, more desirable car.
    I guess I am a troll right now, I apologize for all of the hostile remarks, I will defend myself if someone gets on here with something stupid, fair warning. I dont usually do this and Im not a troll kinda guy, just had a race with a seemingly quick STI today thats all. The only outlet would be the internet, and thank god we have it. Imagine having a run in with someone and not being able to boast about it later. I think thats part of what makes these forums so great.

So I apologize again for any derogatory remarks to the STI, and STI ownership and imports in general. Im not particularly fond of imports, and I have great reason to not be. It seems youre either an import guy or a domestic guy. I like muscle cars, and V8's. And Im pretty disgusted with the fast and the furious stereotypical phenomenon that has swept the country, I know kids that truly think a civic type R is quicker than an LS1 powered f body, it bothers me to the point that i just dont like imports at all.

You can make anything fast, I can go take a Gremlin and put a 500 cid motor in it and it will run 9's all day long.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast