odd encounter with a customer while in my WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on odd encounter with a customer while in my WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; for they better put the hottest female sales rep beside me to suck me off....

for $50 they better put the hottest female sales rep beside me to suck me off.
    stupidman has spoken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yeah, not to mention the subaru dealership had a used evo and told me to take it overnight if I wanted before I made my decision.
    I replied...Who would ever want a used EVO? Not I, me amigo....not I.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMan
    for $50 they better put the hottest female sales rep beside me to suck me off.
    I get that for free. For $50.00 I'm taking that ***** to the track and beating on it for a day.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonSubaru
    he isnt a bad customer or anything, but had it in his mind that the 2 door sporty car had to be faster than a 4 door and wouldnt even sit in the WRX or test drive one.
    You actually probably saved that WRX's life!!!!!! This kid was probably not an experienced driver (17 is still young) and it really shows that he doesn't know much about vehicle performance. So I'm actually glad that he went with the Tib, cuz he can rev that sucker in the Walmart parking lot all day and no one would get hurt. The WRX most likely would have ended up wrapped around a tree.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Dude come on! Everyone knows about hyundaiiis extensive past in creating race breed machines . On a sidenote, some kid in town put a 150 shot on his stock tiburon and for some reason the engine blew up
    Last edited by WRXmex; 05-08-2006 at 02:26 PM.
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    I get that for free. For $50.00 I'm taking that ***** to the track and beating on it for a day.
    For $50 Im taking the hot sales rep home and beating on it for a day.
    stupidman has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    Thats why kids are losers...
    kids aren't the real losers. Moms who buy their children new sports cars at 17 years old are losers.
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanchou
    kids aren't the real losers. Moms who buy their children new sports cars at 17 years old are losers.
    Indeed. When i was 17 (in 1992), i had a 1979 Mercury Zephyr with a huge rust spot on the rear passenger door! What a POS.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

When I was 16 I had a 1989 Toyota Camry that had massive weight reduction done to it...because of rust! lol

I got my 3000GT when I turned 17, but I'm the one who pays for it and I baby the crap outta her.

The WRX I got last November, thats 5 months into being 18. It's a fantastic daily driver. I don't wreck my cars, and I am pretty nice to them because I'm the one paying.

People who buy their kids expensive cars are incredibly stupid, the kid doesn't have any care in the world when it comes to the car. If I ever have a chid, they'll be driving a (safe) piece of crap for at least the first year or two, depending on their maturity level.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

when i was 17, i didn't have a car.
    when i was 18, i still didn't own a car.
    i'm poor - when i was 19, i STILL didn't own a car

now i'm 26, and my bank owns my car

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    when i was 17, i didn't have a car.
    when i was 18, i still didn't own a car.
    i'm poor - when i was 19, i STILL didn't own a car

now i'm 26, and my bank owns my car
    My WRX is a lease, and I still owe about $14,000 on the 3000GT including all the mods and repairs. Don't feel too bad, I'll be in debt forever because of my love of driving (especially considering gas prices)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #027

95 Mitsu 3000GT TT Sable Black
    2006 WRX TR Crystal Gray Metallic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3...dwrxsig5yd.jpg

when i was 16, I had a '81 mustang with the straight six and a single barrel carb. T-tops would leak when it rained and the car was down right dangerous on anything but dry concrete.

When I was 16/17 I drove a 1986 Mitsubishi Mighty Max pick up truck. It had 110k miles on it. And had a whopping 100hp...it was truly hard to break 60mph on anything other than downhill runs.

I thank God I started with that instead of the supra, rx7 or even wrx for that matter. I know I would have wrecked.

Peace
    stupidman has spoken

I guess I'll join in the 'When I was 16..."..

When I was 16 I have a schwinn 10 speed. When I was 17 I had a custom built 12 speed. When I was 18 I had another custom build 12 speed. But in my defence I was training for the Olympics and had plans to go pro.

My 1st car was when I was 19. It was the biggest POS I have seen. Red Buick Skyhawk with red seats, carpet and dash.. It was straight pimpin.. Drove it for 31 days and the tranny went. The shop had it for 2 months. After it was fixed I drove from the tranny show to a dealership and traded it in.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

At 16 I had an 86 Cavy Wagon with more miles on it than it was ever intended to go (113000), but somehow that car made it through 3 years and 56000 miles of extreme abuse. When I got rid of it it was barely running, had no exhaust, and the front bumper was half falling off from a friend crashing it into one of those rock cliffs on the side of the road. Sometimes I still miss that POS.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast