Mustang ...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mustang ... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was going to the gym this morning and a black early-90s Mustang was behind me getting on the interstate. ...

Mustang ...

I was going to the gym this morning and a black early-90s Mustang was behind me getting on the interstate. SO as soon as we got clear of the on ramp he rolled up next to me and punched it ... then slowed down. It was pretty clear up ahead so we got next to each other and slow to about 40 then he just floors it. I wasn't far behind and proceeded to gain on him, pass him and then put a car or three on him by the time I got into fourth. He was cool and gave me the thumbs up.

I am really really trying not to race with gas prices so high, but it's just too tempting sometimes.

Really though, this is all made up anyway, so who cares.
    WRX 2004 Cobb Stage II (91) w/Helix DP ... 13.8@96.

I need an uppipe and an exhaust!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah its sad, even healthy mid 90s gt's are only low 15s. not alone the wear and tear of being 15+ yrs old.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

yeah keep it under 3K rpm's and save that fuel. At least he gave you a thumbs up
    Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.