89' CRX vs. STi - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 89' CRX vs. STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well a gutted crx with a CRVtec setup (b20 block from a honda crv w/ any b series head) would ...

well a gutted crx with a CRVtec setup (b20 block from a honda crv w/ any b series head) would put down some crazy fast power and numbers... u never know until u race

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you better watch out, it takes less than 1500$ to build a d-series turbo and make it in the 11' sec club. ppl on honda-tech been doing that for a while.

also to add to that note

Quote Originally Posted by TigsteRz
    you better watch out, it takes less than 1500$ to build a d-series turbo and make it in the 11' sec club. ppl on honda-tech been doing that for a while.
    also to add to that note with all the k series motors being the popular motr swaps now non boosted crx with a k series in it n/a is putting damn there 300 hp boosted it makes twice as much so dont sleep on the crx

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jayswrxsti
    also to add to that note with all the k series motors being the popular motr swaps now non boosted crx with a k series in it n/a is putting damn there 300 hp boosted it makes twice as much so dont sleep on the crx
    Do you have any links to those?

seen to many hatchback civics at a local drag strip running low 11's/10's boosted or not. Damn swaps.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

just because the crx for some reason is defying the laws of physics and common sense, doesnt make it any cooler.

crx ( and civic in general ) =
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    just because the crx for some reason is defying the laws of physics and common sense, doesnt make it any cooler.

Now don't get me wrong, I think putting money into a civic is a waste of time. But when that guy in his crx blows past you at the track all I can do is give him a
    96 Mustang: Shorty Headers, X-pipe, Electronic cut out, Air silencer Delete, K&N air filter, really sticky tires
    (14.32 @ 96.7mph)

02 bugeye: exedy oem clutch, kybAGX struts, momo short-throw shifter, steel braided brake lines, stoptech rotors and stock rims (the 17inch wheel just weighed too much), 14.232 @ 94.75mph

I Support ClubWRX

Is this a joke? I didnt think we had closed minded people on this forum, but I guess we do. Can you please explain what makes a crx a bad car to modify? A freaking HF weights like 1800 lbs, and with motor swaps has incredible possbilites to be extreamly fast. Just because the majority of crx owners are idiots doesnt make it a bad car to mod.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I think the new civics look pretty.
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

I owned a 90' CRX with a couple of bolt-ons. I don't know how to say this.... They are SLOW!!!! Beat him and take his money, if it's really only got a couple bolt-ons.
    04' SRR WRX TXS Stg 2 Sold

lol thats the last time i try and make jokes on this forum. sheesh.

sorry guys. noone gets my sense of humor

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

I Support ClubWRX
    I guess I missed the punch line
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

no.. im sorry its probably my fault, i tend to say things in a joking manner, but when you are typing it on a forum. the tonality of my voice doesnt translate very well, so you dont get the inclination that it was a joke.

i still cant seem to get that through my head lol

sorry if i offended anyone! thats never my intention.

Ewwww.... Myspace.

don't worry, i got it

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I have some oregano flavoured smokeables to sell you.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. You never know mang, I was driving home from work last week when I thought a porsche carrera was coming up to my left but my eyes decieved me because it was actually an MR2 (it was dark give me a break ) and I just laughed it off because he came up next to me and reved then dropped a gear and went wot for a sec. well after he pulled 10 feet ahead of me I then saw I was no match for him because he turned on his neon blue under carrage lights and I knew that had to have given him AT LEAST 80 more hp to the wheels if not more. After about a minute he turned off the neon lights and I was immidiatley relieved because I knew he was going to spare me from embarrasment. So the point of my story is you never know if a car has neon under carrage lights(I don't know if it's spelled carrage or carriage) or not. Oh and I drive an 04 STi and this story was not made up (besides the lights adding 80whp....... or does it?)
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast