89' CRX vs. STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 89' CRX vs. STi within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by cyrilgrey I think you should post this question three more times. It's the only way to know....

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I think you should post this question three more times. It's the only way to know.

PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you're willing to put down 2k on this race...at least take the 125lbs of bass out of the trunk when you do.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

Or post it once and get some help in figuring out why he is doing this and if there's anyway you think he could beat me with some heavy mods?

Holy hell batman!!! Take that god aweful crap out of your trunk!!!
    2004 WRB Cobb Stage II WRX
    220whp 210wtq

I Support ClubWRX
    It sounds like you are being taken. Remeber if the car weights half as much as you, it only needs to make around 180 hp to give you a good run. If he has some sticky tires, you're launch wont mean much cause the CRX will just hook. But if he's stock then it's no race if you ask me.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Alright well thanks alot, I'm going in about an hour and will be back in about 2 hours. I'll let you know what happens, maybe I sound stupid... Which I know I do, but I don't wanna loose 2g's on stupidness, but ****, if hes that dumb, you never know.

Put it this way. For $2k, a gutted crx with turbo or a large shot of nitrous can easily rape your ass. It only needs to run once.

If you think some kid with a stock crx has $2k to throw on a race with a well known, expensive sport sedan, I have some oregano flavoured smokeables to sell you.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj
    if hes that dumb, you never know.
    Said the one who is willing to drop 2k on a race and doesn't even know what mods his opponent has.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

if that crx is stock then tell buddy to spend that 2 grand on mods then come back and give u a race thats worth it.i cant possibly imagine someone being that dumb to throw 2 grand with a stock crx.now from what i know from experience..if he has any b series motor swap with basic mods u should still be able to take him assuming u can drive your car well..but if its boosted or supercharged..or even nitrous..(w/b series)then it'll be a very good race.if hes on street tires then your main focus is to get him off the line and try to hold him off..either way good luck and be safe

Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj
    Or post it once and get some help in figuring out why he is doing this and if there's anyway you think he could beat me with some heavy mods?
    actually, you posted it 3 times in the same forum, take a look at your post history.
    EDIT, nevermind, they were deleted already

Anyway, I wouldn't do ANYTHING on a 2k race without looking at his car. It could be a stock honda, or it could be a full blown $100,000 race car, no way to tell from the info you gave us.
    Last edited by Kush; 04-24-2006 at 06:16 PM.
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

If he's willing to put down $2K, then there's a whole lot more to this story.

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX

Psh, he was a no sho, wow.

bahh what a p*ssy
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griptite
    if that crx is stock then tell buddy to spend that 2 grand on mods then come back and give u a race thats worth it.i cant possibly imagine someone being that dumb to throw 2 grand with a stock crx.now from what i know from experience..if he has any b series motor swap with basic mods u should still be able to take him assuming u can drive your car well..but if its boosted or supercharged..or even nitrous..(w/b series)then it'll be a very good race.if hes on street tires then your main focus is to get him off the line and try to hold him off..either way good luck and be safe

I think he took your idea to put 2k into his car and think about what hes doing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast