05 wrx vs. 04 mustang gt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 05 wrx vs. 04 mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by W R u b i X c u basicly my comment was to show that some mustang ...

Quote Originally Posted by W R u b i X c u
    basicly my comment was to show that some mustang owners are **** heads (id say 95% of them here in socal are) and that my lil econo box civic took one from a dig. i know they can be extremely fast and what not...
    Your Kidding...Seriously? Some are? Thank you for sharing this revelation with us...
    1999 Mustang GT (Full Eibach suspension)

Looking for an STI in the spring!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kylenls
    i love civics (and any honda for that matter) i have and still drive a civic 00 hatchback...yes i own a wrx but if i had to choose between the two i would get rid of the wrx! my civic kills my wrx in handling and speed and even after turbo upgrade i dont expect it to be faster. My civic is the reason i fell in love with cars and i wouldnt trade it for the world

point here is...i sympathize with you man. I LOVE CIVICS

there i said it
    hahaha thanks for the love man... but yea i mean i love my civic dont get me wrong... but ima sell it soon and get a scoobie just because in order to run w/ te big boys... it takes alot bigger wallet than i have... id rather drive somthing that will suit my needs right out of the box....

Maybe you need to relax a little and lay off the street racing before you go pick up your WRX? It definately isn't a civic, and you are going to find many more "**** heads" messing with you. Would hate for you to get in an accident and hurt yourself, or worse, someone else. Driving fast and racing on the street doesn't make you a man.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

srt with open downpipe beat me by about a car last night!.........dang
    05' Crystal Grey Metallic WRX sedan

Quote Originally Posted by kylenls
    srt with open downpipe beat me by about a car last night!.........dang
    What mods do u have?

Quote Originally Posted by W R u b i X c u
    i love how mustang owners think they are t3h shizznit.... i used to beat baseline mustangs in my civic from a dig...

if by baseline you mean V6 and if by civic you mean a civic with a ton of money in it then maybe. I had a GT mustang before the subbie and The only civic that ever beat me was some crazy 50 year old at the track who was running 12's with god knows what done to the motor,

helix up and down pipe hks short ram and sti intercooler...also running short 3" dump tube
    05' Crystal Grey Metallic WRX sedan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12