06 stg2 TR Vs. 99 bolt-on Cobra - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 06 stg2 TR Vs. 99 bolt-on Cobra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by MagikMan a rUSTANG ...coming from a FORMER mustang owner!!! I know you're joking....

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by MagikMan
    a rUSTANG
    ...coming from a FORMER mustang owner!!! I know you're joking.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Speaking of the SVT and the Shelby GT500 their coming out with, last I heard it was canceled. Then the same weekend I heard that, driving down the road I came up on a GT with a body kit and different exhaust only to notice GT500 badging on the side. He actually downshifted (with his kids in the car) and took off, I followed suit and he barely edged me out. Then I checked into it more and it was a GT that someone probably paid extra money for to have the GT500 decals on the side and the body kit. But it sure looked nice. Also, on the ford website a while back they had a section for the GT500 and OMG is it going to be sweet.
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

I am pretty sure I saw one a Month ago or so. Looked exactly like it did in Car and Driver
    04 wrx cutom 2 tone leather.

Don't think the GT500 is out yet, (some time this summer I believe). There *are* folks out there putting different badging on, (it pretty easy to change a badge!) and adding all sorts of body kits. They are also releasing the GTH soon, (only available at Hertz) which should be interesting.

I think the GT500 looks great, but I am unwilling to sell both cars to get one.
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12