Worked an S2k
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Worked an S2k within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I had an S2000 2.0ltr revving at a light next to me. While sitting at the light, he put ...

Worked an S2k

Today I had an S2000 2.0ltr revving at a light next to me. While sitting at the light, he put down his top. I looked over at the guy an laughed, because he was this older looking tool bag in a baby blue s2000. So the light turns green, and I pull 2 lengths in 1st gear, and then held him off through 4th untill I reached my turn. Just for a note, I didn't launch, and he was bouncing on the pressure point on his clutch. Whatever, that baby blue s2000 got ruined. That will make him think twice about messing with a teenager who looks daily for this sh*t. My car: '06 WR-Blue wrx TR

haha....I still laugh, such a good kill coming home from school after a hard track practice.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I envy the fact you have an 06... I'm stuggling to get an 02 at a similar age...

Somehow it seems that everyone with an S2k is a big turd way to put the old man in his place!

nice

good stuff.

S2000 is one of the better cars ever built for the money IMO, but the owners tend to be douche bags.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Torque owns the s2k....a kid at my school has one....and I'm not so worried about going up against him.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

good job I was wondering how my 06 TR would do against an S2000.

not all S2000 owners are douche bags but i feel y'all. Good kill, if a honda won it sure would have been an upset. I'm just not sure if that was a fair race, you have .5 liters, a turbo and awd over the s2000. would have been more interesting with a comptech supercharged S2k. good kill though.

I've got a friend with an S2k, intake and catback that seems interested in running. We drove each others car and both were impressed and his car didn't feel much slower. So I think it'd be a good race vs. my stock '06. Might have to take him to the track soon.
    2006 WRBlue WRX
    Cobb Tuned to Stage II, Helix Catted DP, Invidia 3" Catback
    Cobb: Short Shifter, Sport Springs, Shifter Bushings, Trans Mount, Front/Rear Sway Bars
    Redline Hood Dampeners
    20% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
    . I'm just not sure if that was a fair race, you have .5 liters, a turbo and awd over the s2000. would have been more interesting with a comptech supercharged S2k. good kill though.

yeah but they also cost more, have more horsepower, have teh uber vtec, weighs less, and has rwd. I don't see how it was unfair

I'm just not sure if that was a fair race, you have .5 liters, a turbo and awd over the s2000. would have been more interesting with a comptech supercharged S2k. good kill though.
    In the end though, both run very similar 1/4mile times, the S2000 even traps higher, and weighs so much less. Yes, it does not have torque, but I wouldn't say it is an unfair race. The S2000 is a very capable car and 1/4mile or rolling race wise stays right with a stock 06' wrx and will beat an 02-05. And as far as track or canyon racing goes the S2000 is far ahead.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

The S2000 is an awesome car. Beautiful, fast, and it carves up a canyon.

Here's my friends 05 Silverstone Metallic and my car in my winter set up...

2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

would have been more interesting with a comptech supercharged S2k. good kill though.
    um...right...i don't think that would be mildly interesting at all, because it wouldn't be a close race at all. Considering s2ks and wrx's are pretty closely matched, a heavily modded one would probably kill me, don't you think? That's like saying a GT35 turbocharged STI would be an interesting race against an s2000, which isn't really worth comparing now, is it?
    '06 wrx wr-blue

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.