WRX vs S4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My brother just got a low milage '02 S4. He drove my car about a week after I got it ...

WRX vs S4

My brother just got a low milage '02 S4. He drove my car about a week after I got it so he didnt want to race me stock on stock.

He gets a APR chip for his S4 and calls me out. I told him I would race him, but first I wanted to run him stock on stock. We start from a 2nd gear roll and run up to 4th. I beat him by about 2 car lengths. Second race he changes to the 93 octane map. Same start and everything, we stay side by side until we hit 4th and he starts to pull away. 3rd race he adds a little 115 octane fuel and changes to the 100 octane map. This time he beats me by about 3 car lengths by 4th.

Fun race but I can't wait to go to stage 2 and race him agian...
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #44
    2006 SGM WRX
    Cobb Stage 2
    APS 3" Catted TBE
    H-Tech Springs
    Eibach 10mm Spacers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good runs.

Now I'm curious how a few dig runs will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by jAWDrop
    good runs.

Now I'm curious how a few dig runs will turn out.
    Yeah, I wanted to race from a dig, but he just got the S4 and said he hasnt had time to learn to launch it yet. He also has a 500+hp MR2 so he is used to rwd.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #44
    2006 SGM WRX
    Cobb Stage 2
    APS 3" Catted TBE
    H-Tech Springs
    Eibach 10mm Spacers

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    I've wanted to race my buddy's S4 for awhile now. I'm not sure what exactly he has done to it. I think i'll be finding out real soon though!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

that year s4 has the v8 doesnt it? what are your mods then to hang with a 300+hp s4? unless its the tt v6 those are like 250hp and heavy. but man if ihad the money id have a built s4 so fast

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6
    that year s4 has the v8 doesnt it? what are your mods then to hang with a 300+hp s4? unless its the tt v6 those are like 250hp and heavy. but man if ihad the money id have a built s4 so fast

That year S4 is still the 2.7T motor with 250 crank HP. With Stage 2 you should be even with a Chiped/Exhaust S4. It's a drivers race. Software does more to the Audi then it does to the WRX. The 2004+ S4 with the 4.2 V8 is another beast. Under 100MPH they are dogs, but once you pass that 100MPH mark, look out! Nice races!
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

dont forget about the people that do the RS4 conversion ( since USA never deemed them safe enough ) that presents a whole wave of punishment out of that V6 twin turbo
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    dont forget about the people that do the RS4 conversion ( since USA never deemed them safe enough ) that presents a whole wave of punishment out of that V6 twin turbo
    V6 Bi-Turbo.. Big difference..

The guy I picked up my WRX from got an 00 S4. At stg2 vs stock I eat the S4 up. Since he has gotten the GIAC chip but he's now got a boost leak so we haven't gotten to run them. Should be a fun race.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.