06 WRX Vs. My bug eye... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 06 WRX Vs. My bug eye... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Z3RO dude 125.. youre nuts Was not meant to go that fast, but we both were crusing ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3RO
    dude 125.. youre nuts

Was not meant to go that fast, but we both were crusing along and before I knew it I was in 5th gear and on it hard. So i backed off right away and he was about a car to a car and a half behind me....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

125 is basically shutting down soon after 4th gear...standard highway race.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    EITHER your totally BSING....or that dude cant drive. I raced a stage 3 WRX "2005" and took him by a car from a 35MPH roll to about 125MPH.

I would be glad to hand you your ass if ud like lol the 06 def has more balls. 242AWHP 318 TQ

Ok for one i'm not "BSING" and two I highly doubt a stock 06WRX would beat a stage 3 WRX with the 2.0... but hell maybe that guy I raced needs to move his seat closer to floor it because when we both hit it at 40 he didn't jump on me

schoolloans
    EITHER your totally BSING....or that dude cant drive. I raced a stage 3 WRX "2005" and took him by a car from a 35MPH roll to about 125MPH.

I would be glad to hand you your ass if ud like lol the 06 def has more balls. 242AWHP 318 TQ
    Even a stage II 2.0l dominates the 06 on the high end. Ever seen an 06 stock at 13.1-13.3???

They're fast...but get real...

schoolloans

Who's winning this race^^^??? Hint, the one with the extra power is lighter and has shorter gears...

i gotta say, when you wind them things up, the 2.0 screams like no other.........a little OT but, has anyone with an 05 noticed the fuel cut isn't at ~7150 rpm like the common consensus states?
    New England F4
    If you're not shifting, you're just riding.

I totalled my WRX

My stage 2 will smoke the heck out of a stock 06 period. Dude must not of really raced a true stage 3. Now a stage 1 02 wrx and a stock 06 is a really good race.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob
    My stage 2 will smoke the heck out of a stock 06 period. Dude must not of really raced a true stage 3. Now a stage 1 02 wrx and a stock 06 is a really good race.

Want to put ur bugeye to the test? Pittsburgh Park Race way in May prove it?? Im stock
    Last edited by ManicsWrX; 04-17-2006 at 06:46 AM.

Want to put ur bugeye to the test? Pittsburgh Park Race way in May prove it?? Im stock

Kid..... Please. first of all, I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time....
    Second, You come to me.
    Third, bring your wallet.
    Fourth, I'll bring the rest.

Milan, MI anytime...
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Yea, you talk mad sh!t for a new guy here. And if your stock, why do you say your stage 2 in your sig.?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nmbr1ballr
    Yea, you talk mad sh!t for a new guy here. And if your stock, why do you say your stage 2 in your sig.?

Called Sarcasm and I got no problem putting it up either...so its not **** talkn...I will be there to have a good time....

And Scoob im not a KID, it says in ur profile your from Ohio, if so this track is not far from you. So I simply asked if you would like to show and run it...have a good time ya know. No need to be a jackass now is there? Punk

i test drove a stock 06 wrx at the dealer, and it didn't seem much faster that a stock 05. My friend has an 03 wrx with just uppipe and downpipe, and he owned a stock 06 wrx, from a roll, and from a dig. Also, the 06 driver was not a noob with awd turbo cars. He had a talon tsi before the 06 wrx.

in conclusion for power:

02-05 wrx with uppipe/downpipe > stock 06 wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    I think what the last guy said would be correct, Not enough torque and hp difference to make the 06 that much faster than the previous years.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Banned
    Though Im not stock.. kthanksbackdownnow

i'll race you with my v7 swapped wrx. it's only a 2.0 liter....
    2002 wrx silver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast