jAWDrop vs. s2k - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

This is a discussion on jAWDrop vs. s2k within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So did the SRT-4 win or not?...

  1. #31
    Moderator Integra96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16,989
    I Support ClubWRX
    So did the SRT-4 win or not?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,590
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    So did the SRT-4 win or not?
    Stupid question





  4. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBoy
    there's no spell check here, and you're the only internet hardass calling everybody names and using stupid language. save that for the Honda forums.

    the WRX strong point is an AWD launch? do a search on "glass tranny", "Subaru is making me pay for a new tranny," "wtf this car sucks," "I can't believe Subaru won't stand behind their product", "broken tranny after 10,000 miles" and "1st gear POP!"

    there's two sides to every coin.

    06= Stronger tranny...Sorry but thats YOUR problem not mine Kthnx

  5. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,087
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    06= Stronger tranny...Sorry but thats YOUR problem not mine Kthnx
    the 5 speeds have been continuously updated since late 2003.....and the '06 is still only about 10% stronger than 2003 models. the only other significant change for '06 is dual cone synchros in first gear.

    06 = stronger tranny is a pretty vague remark, and is no excuse for a balls to the wall AWD launch.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

  6. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    An S2k hung with ya! Newbd....you shouldnt street race if you are going to loose or even come close to that...sad...
    once again

    So it only constitutes as a street race if I win?...... hahahahaha



    EDIT:

  7. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    So did the SRT-4 win or not?

    ----------Me
    ---------s2k
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------SRT-4 x 10^23

  8. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    S. Portland, ME
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by jAWDrop
    ----------Me
    ---------s2k
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------SRT-4 x 10^23 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ManicsWrX
    Cuz ManicsWrX never looses b!zatches.
    New England F4

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCJ99 View Post
    205 whp on a STOCK wrx??? I find that to be a bit hard to believe. My 2006 WRX ran 188 whp with Injen CAI, HKS BOV, HKS Downpipe and HKS carbon ti exhaust... How can a STOCK WRX run 205 whp??? I'd like to see dyno sheets to back that one up...

  9. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainable
    Cuz ManicsWrX never looses b!zatches.

    DAMN RIGHT NICCA

    And Jaws I would Elpownzor ur ass.....Oh wait u only race from a roll....

    Docuche +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Want me to add this up for you?

  10. #39
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,590
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    DAMN RIGHT NICCA

    And Jaws I would Elpownzor ur ass.....Oh wait u only race from a roll....

    Docuche +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 Want me to add this up for you?
    I know you haven't been here very long, but personal attacks won't be tolerated.

  11. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    ooooooooook

  12. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    ...
    LOL

  13. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by jAWDrop
    LOL
    And thats something to laugh at? WOW where are you from? Douchbaggery must be common there

  14. #43
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,590
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX

    And thats something to laugh at? WOW where are you from? Douchbaggery must be common there
    Ok, now comes the first official warning. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Three strikes and you're out.

    -TR

  15. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Ok, now comes the first official warning. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Three strikes and you're out.

    -TR
    We playing some Baseball? 3 strikes? How many fouls are allowed

  16. #45
    Administrator Trainrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26,590
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    We playing some Baseball? 3 strikes? How many fouls are allowed
    Ok. I'll put it into simple terms for you. The administration here doesn't like personal attacks. Apparantly you do. If you keep making your personal attacks, you won't be welcome here anymore. 2 more warnings result in a permanent IP ban.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •