jAWDrop vs. s2k - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on jAWDrop vs. s2k within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; loose adj. loos·er, loos·est 1. Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks. 2. Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose ...

loose
    adj. loos·er, loos·est

1. Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
    2. Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.
    3. Free from confinement or imprisonment; unfettered: criminals loose in the neighborhood; dogs that are loose on the streets.
    4. Not tight-fitting or tightly fitted: loose shoes.
    5. Not bound, bundled, stapled, or gathered together: loose papers.
    6. Not compact or dense in arrangement or structure: loose gravel.
    7. Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; idle: loose talk.
    8. Not formal; relaxed: a loose atmosphere at the club.
    9. Lacking conventional moral restraint in sexual behavior.
    10. Not literal or exact: a loose translation.
    11. Characterized by a free movement of fluids in the body: a loose cough; loose bowels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lose
    v. lost, (lôst, lst) los·ing, los·es
    v. tr.

1. To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; mislay: He's always losing his car keys.
    1. To be deprived of (something one has had): lost her art collection in the fire; lost her job.
    2. To be left alone or desolate because of the death of: lost his wife.
    3. To be unable to keep alive: a doctor who has lost very few patients.
    3. To be unable to keep control or allegiance of: lost his temper at the meeting; is losing supporters by changing his mind.
    4. To fail to win; fail in: lost the game; lost the court case.
    5. To fail to use or take advantage of: Don't lose a chance to improve your position.
    6. To fail to hear, see, or understand: We lost the plane in the fog. I lost her when she started speaking about thermodynamics.
    1. To let (oneself) become unable to find the way.
    2. To remove (oneself), as from everyday reality into a fantasy world.
    8. To rid oneself of: lost five pounds.
    9. To consume aimlessly; waste: lost a week in idle occupations.
    10. To wander from or become ignorant of: lose one's way.
    1. To elude or outdistance: lost their pursuers.
    2. To be outdistanced by: chased the thieves but lost them.
    12. To become slow by (a specified amount of time). Used of a timepiece.
    13. To cause or result in the loss of: Failure to reply to the advertisement lost her the job.
    14. To cause to be destroyed. Usually used in the passive: Both planes were lost in the crash.
    15. To cause to be damned.

YOU GOT WTFOWNED
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ManicsWrX
    Go race from a roll and LOOSE ..... AGAIN hey why dont u race from a roll...seems like a brilliant idea... Dipshyt
    you quoted my post yet you still managed to miss my point. Read the first sentence again.

Seems like you're the type to be a sore looser when things don't go your way

Must win...

Must WIN

Go race from a roll and LOOSE ..... AGAIN hey why dont u race from a roll...seems like a brilliant idea... Dipshyt
    hey here is an idea for you....stfu
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

Banned
    what a group of internet hardasses...Pussies. Its called spell check, it must of ****ed up and went to loose rather than loss. ********s

I Support ClubWRX
    what a group of internet hardasses...Pussies. Its called spell check, it must of ****ed up and went to loose rather than loss. ********s
    We have spell check?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    We have spell check?
    Noo but IE does...and I must of used it Who knows regardless.... This dude races from a roll and expects to roll him. ALL im saying is WHY NOT use the WRX strong point and run from a dig

I Support ClubWRX
    Noo but IE does...and I must of used it Who knows regardless.... This dude races from a roll and expects to roll him. ALL im saying is WHY NOT use the WRX strong point and run from a dig
    That's exactly how you should have said it. Polite, respectful, and concise. When you communicate like that, you will get your point accross better.

seriously bro, you need to thoroughly read my posts before you post yourself.

point me in the direction where I mentioned I expected to roll him? Like I already said, the race was based on the "given surroundings" and for "fun."

BTW, I posted the S13 kill as a past example of me using the "WRX strong point" against the same friend. It's not my fault that that dig death made him insecure about racing from a stop. Obviously you missed the significance of that post too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jAWDrop

seriously bro, you need to thoroughly read my posts before you post yourself.

point me in the direction where I mentioned I expected to roll him? Like I already said, the race was based on the "given surroundings" and for "fun."

BTW, I posted the S13 kill as a past example of me using the "WRX strong point" against the same friend. It's not my fault that that dig death made him insecure about racing from a stop. Obviously you missed the significance of that post too.
    An S2k hung with ya! Newbd....you shouldnt street race if you are going to loose or even come close to that...sad...

new si

The new si is not that fast my friend has one, the wrx would eat it alive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stockscooby
    The new si is not that fast my friend has one, the wrx would eat it alive

I give Honda credit for the cool ass commercial though. The one where the Honda jumping all the buildings.

An S2k hung with ya! Newbd....you shouldnt street race if you are going to loose or even come close to that...sad...

Street racing isn;t the smartest thing to begin with but I'm sure you know that. Anyway, most people don't have a problem with losing like he said it was for FUN i always run my buddy with an evo + AEM EMS + bushur TBE + cams and alot of other junk, I don't expect to win but thats no reason not to have fun.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

there's no spell check here, and you're the only internet hardass calling everybody names and using stupid language. save that for the Honda forums.

the WRX strong point is an AWD launch? do a search on "glass tranny", "Subaru is making me pay for a new tranny," "wtf this car sucks," "I can't believe Subaru won't stand behind their product", "broken tranny after 10,000 miles" and "1st gear POP!"

there's two sides to every coin.
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

durp

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.