You thought your stupid Subaru was teh fastorzzz?? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on You thought your stupid Subaru was teh fastorzzz?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; LUDES, MAN.... FUCHIN LUDES, MAAANNN!!!...

LUDES, MAN....

FUCHIN LUDES, MAAANNN!!!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chromatica
    if i ever lose a race to an un-modified caddy, i'm ditching the rex and buying teh fast4r on the spot. although i'm fairly certain i'll never find a caddy driver that's cruising around looking to race imports.
    i found the whole myspace disscusion mind-numbingly confusing
    Unfortuantely the SRT4 isn't going to be beating the Vseries cars any more than your rex. So you might have to step up to something bigger than that.
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice33
    Unfortuantely the SRT4 isn't going to be beating the Vseries cars any more than your rex. So you might have to step up to something bigger than that.
    You mean like a pullied Terminator?
    Family fun: 2010 BMW M3 Sedan; STOCK
    Single fun: 2012 Mustang Boss 302; STOCK
    SOLD to my Brother: 02 WRX Sedan / Short throw, K+N drop in, Helix up and down pipe, Borla Hush twin tip, Whiteline sways and endlinks, KYB GR2s, Swift springs, Cobb Stage 2
    SOLD: 05 Mustang GT Convertible / blown and tuned by Dynospeed Racing, Memphis TN

You can just imagine all those Caddy-driving meatbags sitting around, massaging their balls, living life like it's 1996, when the STS was a "status symbol."

IMHO, Caddys are the worst cars ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Herknav
    You mean like a pullied Terminator?
    that probably would work

better than an SRT 4 at least
    Current Vehicle: 2006 Volvo S60 R Sonic Blue/Atacama
    SOLD:
    2006 Graphite Gray Evo IX
    2004 STi
    2003 SVT Cobra
    2003 SVT Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffbmx00 View Post
    my friend has a 5.0 too, they are slow, the only way to decently make them fast is to drop a v8 explorer engine in them.

theres a guy at work that has the 4.0 northstar in a olds, i smoke him all the time on the highway. he told me he didnt want to embarrass me before we raced in front of everyone at work.

on the street i would try to give him a headstart but everytime i launched he said it was like i got the headstart.

funny thing is, he also tried to race me on a 50hp crotch......

you always gotta pity those kind of guys, theyre the ones who will talk your ear off about how big their balls are and how they "kill everyone they race" and how little of a chance you stand

then you tell them you were in second gear the whole time and they go crying home to their mommies ( since they are 35 and still living at home )
    Abram Goglanian: Photographer
    WTB: 99-03 Impreza ( RS or WRX )

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    then you tell them you were in second gear the whole time and they go crying home to their mommies ( since they are 35 and still living at home )
    did that to a guy in what i now believe was a M3 replica. with just my uppipe in (needed cash but couldnt sell the other stuff) he got a starting roll and i launched as he got next to me, we were dead even till 100. i wave him up next to me and before i could say anything he asked what i had done, and i explained i had no power mods. jaw dropped and sped off , poor guy. he tried so hard as i had to watch him, the road/tach and thoroughly explain what was racing me to my 230+lb girl.

edit: did that to him with his friend in the pass. seat

HAHAHA thats priceless. thank you for sharing that story, made me laugh

Ewwww.... Myspace.
    ...I think they're loud enough to cause spontaneous involuntary pooping of the pants.

It's making me mad at how dumb these caddi guys are
    03 PSM WRX(Herbie)- Deceased
    05 PSM STI(Angus)- New numbers coming soon!

Pics and Mods

Quote Originally Posted by agphotography
    HAHAHA thats priceless. thank you for sharing that story, made me laugh

yeah but consider what the market for caddys were up until a couple years ago.....

SENIOR CITIZENS!!! lol. you know it's funny. now that my father has the A8, he feels bad commuting in it, he doesn't want to rack up the 200k he had on his STS ( 63mi. commute to and from work everyday will do it to ya), and the more he drives my wrx the more he wants one, he cant get enough of it lol.

he has a soft spot in his heart for SAABs ( hes had 4 ) and he might pick up a 9-2x for commuting and/or going places he doesnt necessarily want to drive his audi ( fishing, camping, etc )

makes me laugh that he keeps asking me to drive my $22k car when hes got a $60k car sitting in the driveway

Ewwww.... Myspace.

all those guys are just dumb poor hicks who just wish they could afford an sti/evo but instead grandpa kicked em down wit the caddy...

Quote Originally Posted by W R u b i X c u
    all those guys are just dumb poor hicks who just wish they could afford an sti/evo but instead grandpa kicked em down wit the caddy...
    all the people i know that have ever had a caddy with a northstar were old and could afford it new, or they were younger guys like alot of them and were to lazy to get a job that paid more than 6.50ph . but im sure there is someone out there who has done some cool stuff with one as an enthusiust.

there was a guy who would do the carcraft mag. challenge and could pull hella cornering G's and haul tons of @$$ . he went on power tour, saw him on TV. he got a ticket in every state and said he could knock down 11 second times. think it was a 1985/6 caddy with a older oldsmobile V8

Quote Originally Posted by W R u b i X c u

Yeah I'm sure you hit the nail on the head there. At least it's better than mom kicking them down the civic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.