You thought your stupid Subaru was teh fastorzzz?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on You thought your stupid Subaru was teh fastorzzz?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ....I just SMOKED a Prius in my Escalade...man, these Escalades with Northstar HAUL. WOW!...

....I just SMOKED a Prius in my Escalade...man, these Escalades with Northstar HAUL. WOW!
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by god910
    You guys are gonna love this. I'm about to wet myself because I can't post for 7 days. I hate MySpace but had to sign up after seeing this ish...

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...24853431089531

Wow, I'd totally post but I'm already in similar beefs in like 8 other myspace groups!

@ this thread!!!!!!!!!1
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

A former friend once compared my turbo to "kinda being like V-tec"...

I wanted to punch him in the gonads.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxlude
    it's kind of like the Honda people (mostly ricers) mentioning VTEC. Hell, a 93 Civic LX had a VTEC motor.
    most of these clowns think that it's 'all that and a bag of chips'
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar

They can blow our Fu@$ing doors off. Wow. And thats why I do not have a myspace.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    A former friend once compared my turbo to "kinda being like V-tec"...

I wanted to punch him in the gonads.
    Please tell me you hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Please tell me you hit him.
    Nah, but I did kick him out of my apartment. He was living with me for a while, but he stopped paying rent. He had to move back with his parents because he ended up living in his car. V-tec ruined his life.
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

The NorthStar actually came out in 93 But was only in a select few cars, I know this because my other car (93 Cadilllac Eldorado Touring Coupe (ETC in the mentioned thread)) has the most powerful NorthStar, 300 HP and 275 Torque. And it whops all over my Sonic Yellow Snow Cone. Not at all, don't get me wrong it's no slouch and would annihilate every car listed in that thread except for the Sti, Evo, WRX. I just think these kids must all be completely retarted. I'm gonna give my buddy (Chris in the thread) the link to this thread because there's no way I can wait 6 more days to kung foo these mongrels. My personal favorite is the kid w/ the CTS-V, and if you noticed he's 14
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods
    "Is that your dog sled?" "I'm standing next to it."
    Quote from TFATF-4 Anchorage Drift

The NorthStar actually came out in 93 But was only in a select few cars, I know this because my other car (93 Cadilllac Eldorado Touring Coupe (ETC in the mentioned thread)) has the most powerful NorthStar, 300 HP and 275 Torque. And it whops all over my Sonic Yellow Snow Cone. Not at all, don't get me wrong it's no slouch and would annihilate every car listed in that thread except for the Sti, Evo, WRX. I just think these kids must all be completely retarted. I'm gonna give my buddy (Chris in the thread) the link to this thread because there's no way I can wait 6 more days to kung foo these mongrels. My personal favorite is the kid w/ the CTS-V, and if you noticed he's 14
    I love how that one guys only response the stock STi and EVO times is ' well...its pathetic that if you TOOK OUT YOUR TURBO your car would be running 15s, caddys are fast and dont need a turbo to get there'

Since when is having a factory turbo put into the same ballpark as spraying or turbocharging a 94 civic....Why cant I ever run into kids like this when im out driving...
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Darcy
    Take the turbo out of teh STi and EVO to make it all engine like the CTS-V and you'll see a 15 second 1/4 mile.. it's actually pathetic that they can't engineer a car good enough to beat one of ours without a turbo.

Sounds like someone's jealous....
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

slap a northstar into a suby...would that be "good engineering"?

I Support ClubWRX
    A properly driven WRX should be able to handle a '93 Eldorado pretty well - as long as you're not comparing 70mph-100mph acceleration times or anything.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

you can just funnel all that energy into building another water tank for $50
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

I love it when I can consider it a kill because the person next to me didn't want to run. Glad to see there are others out there that like that as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Integra96
    A properly driven WRX should be able to handle a '93 Eldorado pretty well - as long as you're not comparing 70mph-100mph acceleration times or anything.

Ummm.... What? I was joking, and improperly driven WRX should be able to handle an Eldo. The stock 1320 times are almost half a second apart. And if you're on the street, it's all over. There is NO launch for the Caddy. I can punch it from a 15 mph roll and it just lights up the tires. It's alot of fun, but is nothing Compared to my Rex.

Yeah, just imagine if Subaru built a 5.7L boxer, I'm sure it'd be slow.
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods

you can just funnel all that energy into building another water tank for $50
    I think w/ some bubble gum I can knock the price down to $35.
    Sonic Yellow Snow Cone
    My Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.