me vs S2000
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on me vs S2000 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i am heading down 95s and traffic is kind of light but there’s no real open lanes and i ...

Registered User jquicksilver008's Avatar

me vs S2000

So i am heading down 95s and traffic is kind of light but there’s no real open lanes and i see this S2000 get hard on my bumper and we mess around for a few miles i pull on him and then he pulls on me this goes on for a bit and then traffic opens up and we go for it from 60.

i drop it into 3rd and take off, the S2000 revs real high like he missed a shift and then the car starts smoking and making this god awful noise, i think the guy dropped it into 2cnd or something cause this huge could of white smoke came out of the back of his car and i smelled antifreeze real strong and there was steady white smoke coming out of the tail pipes.

i just shrugged at him and he took the next exit. my highlight for the day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol, i love s2k's but it sounds like u forced him to blow his headgasket

nice kill lol
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    nice kill lol
    Literally.
    2000 SRP 2.5RS - Cobb CAI, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, Borla Headers - Up next: Screw N/A, going swap...EJ207/K/G! (Whatever I can get my hands on...)

ownage time for a turbo upgrade go fasta!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.