my first ... "kill"??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on my first ... "kill"?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My first "kill" - now, i've had the car for about 2 months. I've been able to let people go ...

my first ... "kill"??

My first "kill" - now, i've had the car for about 2 months. I've been able to let people go their way while trying to race or do anything dangerous on the road. Well!

Today, a srt-4 came outta nowhere and starts tailing me. so i just go slower....he changes lanes and for about 6 blocks keeps pace with me, and keeps looking over while revving.

we come to a light, and stop. he just keeps glaring over. i pay no attention to him, although a little irritated that he keeps looking over....revving.

light turns green

he steps on it and puts about 3 cars on me before he realizes....I was driving normally.

He slows down, almost to a stop, i pass him, and he continues to rev and stare me down.

SO! I'm thinking, i'm tired of you...let's see what a SRT-4 can do (after all the stories here i figured i wanna see what they can do!) so i look over, he starts honking...i'm like..wtf are you honking at?...on the third one, he takes off, so i downshift and take off too!

i reeled him in quite easily. much easier than i though i would be able to. and put about 4 car lengths on him in about a city block..maybe it was 2 blocks...in any case, i slow down, and pull over at my destination. he goes flying by, flips me off, and continues to accelerate. about a block down...i hear a "WOOP WOOP!" and some blue and red lights...

i passed him later, and my gf and i were laughing and pointing at him ... he face looked like this -->

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's pretty funny.

What kind of car do you have and what mods?
    2005 Aspen White/Gold STi
    TD06-20G 350whp on 93 octane

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StiPete
    That's pretty funny.

What kind of car do you have and what mods?
    It says in his profile he has a stock STI. Still true?
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

actually, my 325i is basically stock (ecu but that's it). my STi is GPmoto Stage 3+
    Last edited by chowder; 04-06-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    actually, my 325i is basically stock (ecu but that's it). my STi is GPmoto Stage 3+
    I've actually never heard of GPmoto Stage 3
    What exactly is it?

That's some funny stuff man - though I don't condone street racing, that was definately worth the kill
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Stage 3 Includes Uni-chip Engine Management, Short Ram Intake, Turbo Back Exhaust, 4-2-1 Equal Length Header*

*ask about our stage 3+ kit which features full silicon intake tract.
    http://gpmototech.com/sti-stagekit.htm

http://gpmototech.com/index.htm

smaller company...i almost wished i built this myself, but it was a company project car for suby solutions before me, and still very satisfied with it.

Oh ok, they use the Unichip, huh?
    I'm not too familiar with Unichip.. I haven't heard of many of the STi guys using it.

So I take it you're putting down around 300 - 320 whp?

rotfl nice kill
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by StiPete
    Oh ok, they use the Unichip, huh?
    I'm not too familiar with Unichip.. I haven't heard of many of the STi guys using it.

So I take it you're putting down around 300 - 320 whp?
    To pull that hard on even a stock SRT-4 from a roll he would have to atleast have that.. 2 blocks to real in and put 4 cars on.. i would think 340whp. That is alot of pull 4 cars!!!
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

hehe, i made it sound more dramatic than it really was....when i say i reeled him in, his rear bumper was only about 4 maybe 5 feet from my front bumper...really 340 whp? i dunno, i might find some time to get a run on a dyno...if i do, i'll make sure to let you all know what the outcome is

Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    To pull that hard on even a stock SRT-4 from a roll he would have to atleast have that.. 2 blocks to real in and put 4 cars on.. i would think 340whp. That is alot of pull 4 cars!!!

Exactly.. that's why I'm trying to figure out what this GP Moto "stage 3" consist of.

From the mods listed, TBE & header & EM, I would expect him to be around 300 - 320 whp tops.

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    hehe, i made it sound more dramatic than it really was....when i say i reeled him in, his rear bumper was only about 4 maybe 5 feet from my front bumper...really 340 whp? i dunno, i might find some time to get a run on a dyno...if i do, i'll make sure to let you all know what the outcome is
    So you're running an "off the shelf" map..
    I'd be surprised if you're putting down 300whp (on a dynapack)

300whp is way more than enough power to put a measly 4 cars on a SRT4 in 2 blocks. Hell, my stock STi can pull a car or two on stock SRT4 from a roll...they really aren't that fast stock. Now modded that is another story.
    2005 Aspen White STi

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfiend
    300whp is way more than enough power to put a measly 4 cars on a SRT4 in 2 blocks. Hell, my stock STi can pull a car or two on stock SRT4 from a roll...they really aren't that fast stock. Now modded that is another story.
    i dunno if he was modded or not...but the srt-4 when he i looked in my side mirror looked like he had at FMIC, dunno if srt-4's come with that or not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast