Stage 2 v's Prelude w/ intake & exhaust

This is a discussion on Stage 2 v's Prelude w/ intake & exhaust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It was pretty simple. I had turned in front of him/her earlier from a different street. I knew he/she would ...

Stage 2 v's Prelude w/ intake & exhaust

It was pretty simple. I had turned in front of him/her earlier from a different street. I knew he/she would want to run at the next light.
    Sure enough he/she pulls up at the light. Before we ran I saw this dude on what seemed to be a motorized mt bike becuase he wasn't pedalling and was moving pretty steady and fast.
    well I wanted to see the bike take off (from the opposite dir.) but I knew this Honda wanted some. So the light turned green and it was on. I took of regular just incase he had too much respect for me and was scared. Nope he gunned it from the startso I stayed in it and by the end of first I went from about half a car back to almost a car ahead and proceeded to walk him hard to the end of second about 3-4 cars. I had to back of though because there is a cop zone up ahead. He did a ricerflyby as usual. I couldn't see him/her though beacause of the heavy window tint so I don't know if they were waving or mad. Oh well. I know he/she had an intake by that instant hollow sound they make. and the exhaust I could see after the flyby. Man if I had gotten to 3rd gear it would have gotten too ugly probably 10-12 cars. He/she was trying so hard with their front end all high and stuff. It was nice to wake up to a friendly race though.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

vs a Prelude?

not even worth mentioning..... glad you had fun though

Quote Originally Posted by TODreamer
    not even worth mentioning..... glad you had fun though
    Your right...I'm sorry.
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!