Fresh kills. SRT4 and Audi.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

This is a discussion on Fresh kills. SRT4 and Audi. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Finally an SRT4 kill story! While cruising around tonight I bumped into a black SRT4, which looked and sounded like ...

  1. #1
    Registered User hellafastWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Huntington, Long Island..... NY
    Posts
    5,853

    Fresh kills. SRT4 and Audi.

    Finally an SRT4 kill story!

    While cruising around tonight I bumped into a black SRT4, which looked and sounded like it was modded, at least exhaust. We took a couple pulls on the highway. This was my first close encounter with teh fAstAr SRT, and those things are really quick! We started out at about 40 in 2nd gear when we went 3 honks. It was dead even for 2nd gear, but I started pulling in 3rd and put about 2 car lengths on him by the top of 4th. I asked the guy what he had done to his car, but he insisted it was stock . That car had to be putting down much more power than stock to hang like that. But you cant forget that they are teh fastar.

    2nd was a late model Audi A4 with the 1.8T motor. It had exhaust and what sounded like an intake. He had 3 people in his car and was showing off to his friends by cutting me off and doing a flyby. I catch up to him at the next light, and he launches while I roll into 1st gear. When he was 2 car lengths ahead I floored it through 1st, passed him in 2nd, and proceeded to put buslengths on him in 3rd. He stayed about 100 yards behind me until he turned off soon after. Must have been embarrassed.

    I just got my car back after 3 months last week after 3rd gear failure, and I forgot how much I love my wagon.

    Spring is here, more kills to come this season!
    Last edited by hellafastWRX; 03-31-2006 at 11:08 PM.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

    04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Yossarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,142
    Way to go. Post this on nasioc and see what they have to say. They suck.

  4. #3
    Registered User JOHN91709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    1,713
    nice kills man
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

  5. #4
    Registered User Mabf355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Suburban Philadelphia
    Posts
    282
    Nice kill man. My buddy has a A4 1.8T with a K04 turbo and supporting mods, and I destroy him like there is no tomorrow when we race, and I just have catless exhaust. I can't imagine the destruction with your car!
    -Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

  6. #5
    Registered User 2004NeonSRT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Oxford,PA
    Posts
    1,068
    nice, what are stage 4s trapping again 106-108? i forget. either way it was modded. usual bolt ons intake, exhaust, boost controller, stage 1. makes for around 108-110 traps.

    good job, i luv the wagons.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

  7. #6
    Registered User hellafastWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Huntington, Long Island..... NY
    Posts
    5,853
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    nice, what are stage 4s trapping again 106-108? i forget. either way it was modded. usual bolt ons intake, exhaust, boost controller, stage 1. makes for around 108-110 traps.

    good job, i luv the wagons.

    Sweet! Good to know, thanks.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

    04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    13,128
    Good stuff, C$
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

  9. #8
    Registered User hellafastWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Huntington, Long Island..... NY
    Posts
    5,853
    thanks T-dawg!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

    04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

  10. #9
    Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, Ca (The Bubble)
    Posts
    1,907
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    hellafast...looking at the pic in your modlist of your car...you have the most sleeperish stage4...i mean the thing looks practically stock. jeeeebus.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

    Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

  11. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the slow lane
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    nice, what are stage 4s trapping again 106-108? i forget. either way it was modded. usual bolt ons intake, exhaust, boost controller, stage 1. makes for around 108-110 traps.

    good job, i luv the wagons.
    Just saw your trap speed in your sig.... what do you have done?? VERY impressive... I like!

    Oh, and to the OP, Nice Kill! I'm still waiting to run into one with my new setup
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

  12. #11
    Registered User enash99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by tacomaboy138
    hellafast...looking at the pic in your modlist of your car...you have the most sleeperish stage4...i mean the thing looks practically stock. jeeeebus.

    IM luvin that.. The wrong car is going to pull up next to him thinking he is stock.. They will be VERY suprised. Great Job on the car! Looks great
    2003 Platinum Silver Metalic Sedan
    VF-34 Powered
    My Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian
    Even if your car was stock, your chances of warranty coverage are about as good as a retarded chimp trying to do a calculus problem while high on pcp.

  13. #12
    Registered User 2004NeonSRT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Oxford,PA
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by jigga
    Just saw your trap speed in your sig.... what do you have done?? VERY impressive... I like!

    Oh, and to the OP, Nice Kill! I'm still waiting to run into one with my new setup
    Psi-Fi Motorsports Cold air intake
    Lorenzo Inc 60mm throttle body with adapter plate
    Psi-Fi Motorsports 1st gen solid motor mounts
    Exhaust Depot Super Beast FMIC
    Mopar stage 1 pcm
    Ptperformance intake manifold check valve
    Psi-Fi Motorsports piggy back ecu with on the fly map switch
    Psi-Fi Motorsports billit lower control arms
    Neonparts.com solid transmission mount
    Revitup Motorsports traction bars
    Psi-Fi Motorsports Custom 02 Housing
    Maxx Fab 3 inch downpipe race pipe
    Custom 3inch catback exhaust with 14' resonator and dual 4inch chrome tips
    Turbosmart Ultragate 38mm wastgate
    IHI Gts-58 ball bearing turbo
    Psi-fi Motorsports custom turbo exhaust manifold
    Walboro 225lph HO fuel pump
    RC engineering 750cc injectors
    Return fuel line and fuel pressure regulator
    crane 14 turbo grind cams
    fidanza adjustable cam gears
    msd wires
    msd coilpack
    ngk iridium colder plugs
    Turbosmart eboost with gear dependant boost
    turbomart rfl2 bov


    just a copy and paste from a list i keep of whats done to the car. hard to remebmer some times. that time/trap was on 116oct, on slicks. 22psi in 1-2 gear, 29psi in 3-4. car dynoed just under 400 on 22psi and 94 octane. car is still untuned. i have meth and n20 injection going into the car, looking for 420 off the bottle, 475 on it on pump gas. and 500 on just boost and c16 fuel. anything more then that i gotta redo the bottom end. but that should hold me over for awhile at least
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    In the slow lane
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004NeonSRT4
    Psi-Fi Motorsports Cold air intake
    Lorenzo Inc 60mm throttle body with adapter plate
    Psi-Fi Motorsports 1st gen solid motor mounts
    Exhaust Depot Super Beast FMIC
    Mopar stage 1 pcm
    Ptperformance intake manifold check valve
    Psi-Fi Motorsports piggy back ecu with on the fly map switch
    Psi-Fi Motorsports billit lower control arms
    Neonparts.com solid transmission mount
    Revitup Motorsports traction bars
    Psi-Fi Motorsports Custom 02 Housing
    Maxx Fab 3 inch downpipe race pipe
    Custom 3inch catback exhaust with 14' resonator and dual 4inch chrome tips
    Turbosmart Ultragate 38mm wastgate
    IHI Gts-58 ball bearing turbo
    Psi-fi Motorsports custom turbo exhaust manifold
    Walboro 225lph HO fuel pump
    RC engineering 750cc injectors
    Return fuel line and fuel pressure regulator
    crane 14 turbo grind cams
    fidanza adjustable cam gears
    msd wires
    msd coilpack
    ngk iridium colder plugs
    Turbosmart eboost with gear dependant boost
    turbomart rfl2 bov


    just a copy and paste from a list i keep of whats done to the car. hard to remebmer some times. that time/trap was on 116oct, on slicks. 22psi in 1-2 gear, 29psi in 3-4. car dynoed just under 400 on 22psi and 94 octane. car is still untuned. i have meth and n20 injection going into the car, looking for 420 off the bottle, 475 on it on pump gas. and 500 on just boost and c16 fuel. anything more then that i gotta redo the bottom end. but that should hold me over for awhile at least
    Now that's one hell of a mod list...

    Thing with these cars is that there is never enough power.....
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

  15. #14
    Re-Addicted to WRX tacomaboy138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Irvine, Ca (The Bubble)
    Posts
    1,907
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by enash99
    IM luvin that.. The wrong car is going to pull up next to him thinking he is stock.. They will be VERY suprised. Great Job on the car! Looks great
    seriously...would love to see the look on the face of the over weight snotty Porsche fan boy in Newport Beach who stares down his nose at everyone from his Uber fast Boxster when a "stock wagon" disappears into the horizon when his car hits 35 mph.
    2011 SWP WRX 4D
    07 MINI Cooper S... SOLD!
    03 WRX Wagon... SOLD!
    98 Toyota Tacoma...SOLD!

    Jeremy Clarkson has my dream job.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •