me vs Stock 2005 WRX

This is a discussion on me vs Stock 2005 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, last night I was heading over to one of my friend's musical (whatever) and was in no hurry just ...

me vs Stock 2005 WRX

Well, last night I was heading over to one of my friend's musical (whatever) and was in no hurry just cruising, enjoying my new Kartboy Rear shifter bushing, new Perrin endlinks, and also no more clunking of my exhaust with my new Kartboy exhaust hangers.
    Well, from nowhere, I see a WRB 2005 wrx fly by me, then proceeds to slow down and downshifts. I look over, and its a girl driving, pretty cute, but couldnt be older than 18 years old maybe even younger. I really didnt want to race to because I dont like too and there was a lot of traffic, but I said what the heck since 2 lanes in front of us opened (4 lane highway) I was just crusiing along in 3rd gear and waiting for her to punch it. She finally does and gets a jump on me, but I quickly catch up and proceed to pass her and shut down at 80 since there was traffic.

I am cobb stage 2 right now. I hope the girl didnt kill herself though becuase she was driving like a maniac before she raced me. She then just followed for a good 10 miles, but when she got off to her exit she was weaving in and out of traffic Would have liked to talk to her, but apparently she wasnt interested

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

when i drove my 04 to napels in DEC, people actualy were asking me what type of car it was. Subarus seem to be ultra rare in southwest FL. ive only seen 2 other wrxs in napels/fort myers area in about 6 weeks of being there.

Every single mustang owner feels the need to race! heh, not that i mind thou.

Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    Well, last night I was heading over to one of my friend's musical (whatever) and was in no hurry just cruising, enjoying my new Kartboy Rear shifter bushing, new Perrin endlinks, and also no more clunking of my exhaust with my new Kartboy exhaust hangers.
    Well, from nowhere, I see a WRB 2005 wrx fly by me, then proceeds to slow down and downshifts. I look over, and its a girl driving, pretty cute, but couldnt be older than 18 years old maybe even younger. I really didnt want to race to because I dont like too and there was a lot of traffic, but I said what the heck since 2 lanes in front of us opened (4 lane highway) I was just crusiing along in 3rd gear and waiting for her to punch it. She finally does and gets a jump on me, but I quickly catch up and proceed to pass her and shut down at 80 since there was traffic.

I am cobb stage 2 right now. I hope the girl didnt kill herself though becuase she was driving like a maniac before she raced me. She then just followed for a good 10 miles, but when she got off to her exit she was weaving in and out of traffic Would have liked to talk to her, but apparently she wasnt interested
    i would of followed her and got up next to her giving the "call me" hand signal.
    2005 Ubaru Impreza WRX Sedan Crystal Grey Metallic
    Mods: In my profile
    http://www.myspace.com/scottycruz

Quote Originally Posted by Dench
    when i drove my 04 to napels in DEC, people actualy were asking me what type of car it was. Subarus seem to be ultra rare in southwest FL. ive only seen 2 other wrxs in napels/fort myers area in about 6 weeks of being there.

Every single mustang owner feels the need to race! heh, not that i mind thou.

Yea ive noticed that alot. Amazingly though, last night I spotted 4 other wrx's (including the one I ran). I saw two white wrx's at school with volk rims, a stock blue sti at some club, and a modded silver sti with a huge fmic parked in front of another club, now that I think of it Ive seen it parked there before too.